Fekkai Salon Professional Hair Fragrance Mist Collection - 3 Count (0. uploaded by Desi A.

BY FEKKAI

Scent. Shine. Seduce. Give your hair an alluring aura. These light aromatic mists, inspired by the fekkai's most beloved haircare collection, provide a rich and refreshing experience for the senses. Halo hair in subtle scent, lightness and shine while helping to prevent static. Hair smells as enticing as it looks. Light mist enhances hair with an alluring floral aura. Helps prevent static. Softly surrounds strands with scent and shine. Fragrantly fights frizz. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. Citrus and mint, fresh rose & vanilla cream scents. see more...

Desi A.
Chicago
Fekkai Salon Professional Hair Fragrance Mist Collection - 3 Count (0. These babies are magical. I'm very detailed and love to smell good. On a date night or a day where I want to skip shampooing and conditioning, here's where I turn to. My absolute favorite item in my purse! A convenient sized hair fragrance that you can take anywhere, and you don't need an excessive amount to smell delicious. A few sprits can last up to 8 hours. Highly recommend!
Alice M.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE these mists! I use whichever scent I use for shampoo before hand (usually the pink) - really makes your hair smell great and it makes it so soft.. Not sure how it manages to be a hair fragrance while also beautifying hair! I use it for the shine and softness more than the scent these days. I got a scent for each of my girlfriends for Xmas and they're all hooked!
Meg M.
Seattle
I used to spray perfume in my hair and throughout the day it would wear off. But I loved that my hair had a fancy fragrance. So my sister got me these and I'm in love. So now you can have pretty smelling and pretty looking hair. Plus they smell really great fused with other Fekkai products!
Heather B.
Canastota, NY
Love these mists!! It is perfume for your hair. It is a gentle scent that is noticeable. People compliment me on how nice I smell even when I don't put perfume on. It is a little pricey so I took one star off. There are not many alternatives in this category. I will definitely buy again.
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I love the smell of my hair fresh out of the shower after I've washed it. Unfortunately I can not wash my hair daily I love to use a little fragrance mist to give me the freshly washed hair feeling.
Annie G.
You know that moment when you let your pony loose releasing an explosive smell of goodness? Do yourself a favor, and add a spritz of lux perfume to your strands. I personally love the vanilla creame more than the rose, but what I love most is having little whiffs of the product throughout the day. You will too!
Ashley R.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE this stuff! I have locs and I love hair fragrance. Although I wash and
twist my locs often, they tend to hold on to every day odors easily. I love the scent!
Kara M.
I like this! I got these as a gift for my Aunt, who loves hair perfumes. They are a little sweet smelling, but do smell clean. I like how portable they are, and the scent really lasts a while.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
This smells so good. It keeps you feeling fresh and clean all day. I keep it at home at work and in my car. It's is totally worth the price! Love this stuff
Anna M.
Richardson, TX
My curls get washed 2-3 times a week. This spray helps to refresh my hair between washes. this product seems to be the only one of itms kind right now.