Fekkai Salon Professional Glossing Crème - 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer E.Fekkai Salon Professional Glossing Crème - 4 oz uploaded by Cathy M.Fekkai Salon Professional Glossing Crème - 4 oz uploaded by Victoria F.

BY FEKKAI

Brilliant glossing styling crème. Olive oil. Sleeks and shines. Infused with olive oil. Scented by a fresh floral garden. Lightweight crème polishes hair with luxuriantly lustrous radiance. Dull frizzy hair is nurtured to shine and smoothness. Tip from the fekkai salon: a little goes a long way with this lightweight, leave in styler. Use sparingly. Transform hair's texture so it can truly shine. This lightweight crème with the brilliance of an oil lavishes hair with rich radiance to leave it smooth and glowing with vibrant shine. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "If you use too much it can make your hair look greasy, but if you just use a tiny bit, it will make your hair soft, brushable and shiny." in 3 reviews
  • "“A lot goes a long way”, so it only takes a little bit the cream to style you’re the way you want." in 2 reviews
  • "Made my hair smooth shiny and didn't weigh it down at all." in 2 reviews
  • "I still think it's a great product that does what it says though." in 1 review
  • "I have very long and thick hair and sometimes the frizz is out of control." in 1 review
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
This is my go to product to use for blowing out my hair at home, it gives you a near salon like finish. It makes your hair shiny and frizz free. every time I use this product I get complements on my hair. I would highly recommend trying this the next time you give yourself a blow out at home!
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
This product is beyond amazing! I was able to see a noticeable difference after one use! So did the ladies at my salon!

I went into my local salon to get my eyebrows done. As I was leaving all the ladies asked if I just had my hair done because it looked healthy and vibrant! I told them how I was trying a new product. They would not let me eave till I gave them the name of the product. As I was leaving the ladies were gathered around a computer looking into where they could find the products.

I knew I saw and felt a difference in my hair after I used the product. But to have hair professionals swoon over my hair and tell me how good it looked made this brand a must have for me.

You know a product is good when you get stopped and asked what you are using.

I am also BIG on how a product smells. This product has an amazing clean and almost citrus smell to it. I find myself smelling my hair throughout the day because it is that good.

*Clean
*Adds shine
*Fixes damage
*Protects hair
*Protects color
*Smells wonderful
AM R.
Non-greasy on my fine, straight, chin-length hair. While my hair gets oily quite quickly (I have to wash it every day) this product does not weigh it down, or make it look or feel greasy. It also does not cause my combination, prone to acne skin to break out. The scent is light, pleasant, and does not overwhelm my sensitive nose. Hold is light, just the perperfect amount to keep flyaways at bay, and help keep my growing-out bangs out of my face. Was hesitant to buy because of the cost and hype, but remain impressed! It's actually a good value, as a little truly does go a long way.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I received this in my Target Beauty Box, and I must say this is my favorite product out of all of the items I received. I have typically used Bed Head's Motor Mouth in the past, however, after trying this, I loved the way it made my hair Feel. So vibrant and healthy. It is made with olive oil to give your hair that extra shine, and a really nice scent. You apply the product while your hair is still damp, and then blow dry for a nice finished touch. I loved how this really made my hair look super healthy and left my hair feeling soft after drying and styling it. “A lot goes a long way”, so it only takes a little bit the cream to style you’re the way you want.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I got a tube of this fekkai glossing cream in the starter kit with shampoo and conditioner and fell in love. I have dry frizzy, curly, wavy hair and this glossing cream make my hair soft, smooth and hydrated. It is the only product I need these days and I have a lot of hair products, not sure what I will be doing with the rest. I rub into my damp hair and let dry, that's it. You can also reapply on dry hair.
Cat S.
I actually love this stuff! I have kind of thin medium length hair and this stuff really makes my hair silky and smooth and shiny! I have not had any issues with it making my hair greasy. I tend to reapply it during the day just to add moisture back into my hair. I also like to add a pea size amount to my hair before I straighten or curl it! It definitely helps my hair stay curled or straight!
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Got a great deal on this at Walgreens and bought on a whim. Knew this was a great name and product but didn't believe it until I bought it. Now I can't live without it! I color my hair and get breakage on the ends - this stuff makes my hair feel extremely hydrated and decreases my frizz! I have medium-long length hair. Will defiantly be investing in again! :)
Karly W.
Clinton, AR
I saw this on a beauty bloggers video and had to try it. Her hair was like mine-long, thick and super wavy. She used just a bit of this product and after blowing out her hair, it was amazingly shiny and silky. I was skeptical because I have tried SO many products to tame my mane, and most of them don't work. This however, is a new addition to my grail. This stuff makes my blowout work wonders! My hair was dull, but this gave it so much life. Highly recommend, it's worth the price!
Rebecca P.
Cincinnati, OH
This one of my favorite hair products! I only need a pea size amount and I have thick wavy hair so that's saying something. I love how it smells and how it leaves my hair. I stopped using serums. A bottle last me a whole year. Really, I bought a bottle last March and I am just now buying an other. Best for dry frizzy hair!
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
I really love this product, especially living in a really humid city. It tames my frizzies and gives me a super healthy shine. You do need to use a miniscule amount... you can always add more but you can't take it away (unless you shower again or make it a pony-tail day). This bottle also lasts me forever.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
It seems that maybe this has changed over the years? I thought it use to be more of an oil. How does this compare?