BY FEKKAI

Full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner. Ultra lightweight conditioning. Citrus extract and ginseng. Infused with citrus extract and ginseng. Scented by mint and fruits. Fulfill every strand in abundant volume with this silicone-free bodifying souffle that conditions fine hair and feels light as air. Tip from the fekkai salon: great option for ultra-fine or thin looking hair. Experience body and volume that seems to defy gravity with full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner. The first ever conditioning foam from fekkai maintains hair fullness. Fine, limp hair is invigorated to maintain volume. Used at the legendary fekkai... see more...

Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this product has a light, airy texture that goes in and adds a lot of texture and curl to your hair, and seems to add some moisture back in too. However, upon drying, it leaves hair crunchy and not soft at all, with an almost still wet appearance. I think this would be good to build body before styling an updo perhaps, but without further styling watch out for a stiff look.
Candace H.
Metairie, LA
This conditioner has given me hope for my limp, dry hair! I always have issues using a conditioner and have tried everything from reverse washing, conditioning every other wash, but I can never get the right balance. My hair is either left feeling too dry or too limp. That is until I found this beauty. It makes my hair feel soft and shiny, without the weight of a normal conditioner, and it smells AH-Mazingggg.
Katrina W.
El Portal, FL
This was such a refreshing product to use and provided great uplifting results for my thinning hair! I was pleasantly surprised by the citrusy scent and the foam-like consistency. It came out like a mousse! I'd hoped for a little bit more penetration, but this conditioner didn't seem to really be absorbed by my color-treated hair. The after results were still nice, deliciously scented hair, but the conditioning effects could've been better.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA
I love the feel of a foam conditioner, lightweight, bouncy, and airy just the right amount of hold. My hair is short and I love lots of volume at my crown.
Shelley L.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this as a light conditioner. It leaves my hair tangle free and smooth. It is very easy to rinse out and does not have a strong scent.
Jacqie P.
This is a great product if you have fine hair it gives you great volume without over drying out your hair like other products do
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son muy buenos. I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand
Jessica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In line how light this condioner was in my straight and fine hair. Only complaint is that you have to shake the can and hold at an angle when getting product out or it will come out runny
Corinna G.
El Centro, CA
I found this on sale and wasn't sure how great it would be, but I love it! It has a super pleasant scent and works into your hair really nicely. My hair is really thin so I'm super glad I found a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down.
Mayra  O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good conditioner especially for fine hair. Doesn't weigh hair down and gives you good volume.