BY FEKKAI

Full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner. Ultra lightweight conditioning. Citrus extract and ginseng. Infused with citrus extract and ginseng. Scented by mint and fruits. Fulfill every strand in abundant volume with this silicone-free bodifying souffle that conditions fine hair and feels light as air. Tip from the fekkai salon: great option for ultra-fine or thin looking hair. Experience body and volume that seems to defy gravity with full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner. The first ever conditioning foam from fekkai maintains hair fullness. Fine, limp hair is invigorated to maintain volume. Used at the legendary fekkai... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
So this product has a light, airy texture that goes in and adds a lot of texture and curl to your hair, and seems to add some moisture back in too. However, upon drying, it leaves hair crunchy and not soft at all, with an almost still wet appearance. I think this would be good to build body before styling an updo perhaps, but without further styling watch out for a stiff look.
Candace H.
Metairie, LA
This conditioner has given me hope for my limp, dry hair! I always have issues using a conditioner and have tried everything from reverse washing, conditioning every other wash, but I can never get the right balance. My hair is either left feeling too dry or too limp. That is until I found this beauty. It makes my hair feel soft and shiny, without the weight of a normal conditioner, and it smells AH-Mazingggg.
Katrina W.
El Portal, FL
This was such a refreshing product to use and provided great uplifting results for my thinning hair! I was pleasantly surprised by the citrusy scent and the foam-like consistency. It came out like a mousse! I'd hoped for a little bit more penetration, but this conditioner didn't seem to really be absorbed by my color-treated hair. The after results were still nice, deliciously scented hair, but the conditioning effects could've been better.
Corinna G.
El Centro, CA
I found this on sale and wasn't sure how great it would be, but I love it! It has a super pleasant scent and works into your hair really nicely. My hair is really thin so I'm super glad I found a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down.
Angela B.
Redford, MI
I love fekkai products. This is no exception. It makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. I have very fine straight hair. It does not make me feel like I have more volume, but it does make it shine.
Jessica J.
In line how light this condioner was in my straight and fine hair. Only complaint is that you have to shake the can and hold at an angle when getting product out or it will come out runny
Alex C.
Love this mousse! It give you great volume and doesn't weigh down your hair. It also isn't sticky like other product and is still easy to work with if you want to try out different looks. Definitely worth the buy!
Shelbi W.
Seattle, WA
This smells soooo good! And it's a fun product to use since it comes out as foam. It's a very light weight conditioner so it's great for fine hair since it doesn't weigh your hair down.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA
I love the feel of a foam conditioner, lightweight, bouncy, and airy just the right amount of hold. My hair is short and I love lots of volume at my crown.
Shelley L.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this as a light conditioner. It leaves my hair tangle free and smooth. It is very easy to rinse out and does not have a strong scent.