BY FEKKAI

Full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner. Ultra lightweight conditioning. Citrus extract and ginseng. Infused with citrus extract and ginseng. Scented by mint and fruits. Fulfill every strand in abundant volume with this silicone-free bodifying souffle that conditions fine hair and feels light as air. Tip from the fekkai salon: great option for ultra-fine or thin looking hair. Experience body and volume that seems to defy gravity with full blown volume lightweight foam conditioner. The first ever conditioning foam from fekkai maintains hair fullness. Fine, limp hair is invigorated to maintain volume. Used at the legendary fekkai... see more...

Katrina W.
Katrina W.
El Portal, FL
This was such a refreshing product to use and provided great uplifting results for my thinning hair! I was pleasantly surprised by the citrusy scent and the foam-like consistency. It came out like a mousse! I'd hoped for a little bit more penetration, but this conditioner didn't seem to really be absorbed by my color-treated hair. The after results were still nice, deliciously scented hair, but the conditioning effects could've been better.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Redford, MI
I love fekkai products. This is no exception. It makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. I have very fine straight hair. It does not make me feel like I have more volume, but it does make it shine.
Shelbi W.
Shelbi W.
Seattle, WA
This smells soooo good! And it's a fun product to use since it comes out as foam. It's a very light weight conditioner so it's great for fine hair since it doesn't weigh your hair down.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Acworth, GA
I love the feel of a foam conditioner, lightweight, bouncy, and airy just the right amount of hold. My hair is short and I love lots of volume at my crown.
Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love this as a light conditioner. It leaves my hair tangle free and smooth. It is very easy to rinse out and does not have a strong scent.
Jacqie P.
Jacqie P.
This is a great product if you have fine hair it gives you great volume without over drying out your hair like other products do
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
This product is light and fluffy and works great on my hair leaving it full of volume but also soft and shiny.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
San Diego, CA
Great light conditioner!!! Great for fine hair like mine. If you are looking for added volume, this is it!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Norwalk
Does condition at least my hair Feeling So Soft I love the way it smells and it makes my hair look great
Mayra  O.
Mayra O.
This was a good conditioner especially for fine hair. Doesn't weigh hair down and gives you good volume.