BY FEKKAI

Essential shea shampoo. Shea butter. Smoothes & de-frizzes. Infused with pure shea butter. Scented by jasmine and exotic florals. Indulgent cleansing experience leaves hair feeling smooth and moisturized. Coarse, dry hair is smoothed to fluidity. Tip from the fekkai salon: use your fingers to massage scalp for the ultimate, invigorating experience. Mix it up by alternating with other fekkai shampoos. Smooth hair daily with the decadent cleansing experience of essential shea shampoo. Expertly tames frizz. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Love this the smell is to die for and last all day and it leaves your hair so smooth and soft and it feels so clean I just love this it is a little pricy but not crazy and worth it
Jaspreet S.
San Jose, CA
My favorite shampoo of all time. It leaves my hair so soft, clean, & tangle free. It smells amazing too. It’s pricey but one bottle goes a long way. You only need a small amount to effectively clean and lather your hair. Highly recommend!
keisha M.
This Shea shampoo smells sooooo good. I am not kidding when I say that I am addicted to the scent. I even bought the leave in conditioner just because it smelled good and I wanted the scent to last on my hair lol
Erin M.
Henderson , NV
First thing I noticed about this product was the smell. so yummy. and then the actual texture of the product, it looked so shiny. I applied this shampoo to my head and it was pure heaven. The shampoo felt so silky it was the best feeling Ive had from a shampoo in my life! I almost didn't want to rinse it out, but the silky feeling and invigorating feeling was still there!
Abby G.
Wilmington, NC
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. I have naturally thin and fragile/ frizzy hair. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny! However, I don't recommend using it everyday because it will weigh your hair down. I like to alternate between this and a volumizing shampoo
kristina p.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love this stuff. It makes my hair smooth and silky and the formula smells amazing! I have hair that is pretty frizze and split endy, and after using this and blow drying you'd never know I have that type of hair! I would definitely recommend this to everyone to try out!
Constance B.
Best shampoo ever! I use the shampoo and the conditioner and will never use anything else! It is 100% totally worth the price. It lasts an amazingly long time, cleans your hair like any other shampoo, and leaves it smelling so good and feeling so soft!
Carla B.
I loved the smell of this shampoo. It smelled like cherry and jasmine. It made my hair soft and clean.
I received the product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and my honest opinion.
Diane F.
Alexandria , VA
I have been using this shampoo lately due to my very dry hair. It’s smells great, but it is very pricey. But, a little quarter size is all you need. I do use a good amount due to dyeing my hair every four weeks. Great moisture shampoo!
Adaliz P.
Anaheim, CA
I have curly hair and when my hair needs a pick me up, I wash my hair with Fekkai Shea Shampoo it leaves my hair so soft. Definitely recommend this product.