BY FEKKAI

Essential shea pot de crème. Shea butter. Tame and style. Infused with pure shea butter. Scented by jasmine and exotic florals. This moisturizing styling crème tames and softens with rich lushness and flexible hold. Smooth coarse hair to stunning fluidity. Tip from the fekkai salon: add a touch of pot de crème to your hair throughout the day to hydrate your curly or straight style. Embrace hair's texture as you style with essential shea pot de crème. A uniquely textured, luxurious hybrid moisturizing styler inspired by the most decadent dessert. Essential shea pot de crème silkens hair so you can run... see more...

Peggy M.
Peggy M.
Isanti, MN
I bought this to try as it was on clearance. It didn't work well on my thick coarse naturally curly hair. it didn't define my curls and it was hard to brush out my hair the next day. I really liked the smell, but would not purchase again as it is expensive and didn't work for me.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Del Mar, CA
Keeps hair glossy and doesn't leave it thick and greasy. A light type of lotion that I prefer to gels and mousses. I wash my hair every other day so it's nice to not be left with greasy hair. My hair type is thick and medium length.
Viviane D.
Viviane D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product! Smells delicious too I use it mainly on my wet hair before I blow dry to get a smooth look. Really great
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Macon, GA
Doesn't really do much for my hair. Product builds up very easily. There are better leave in products out there
Jacquelin G.
Jacquelin G.
Palm Coast, FL
This smells just amazing, and it works great for frizz and helping your hair look hydrated and shiny.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Corvallis, OR
I have naturally curly, dry, porous hair that I torture by coloring a lighter shade. Fekkai's shea cream is excellent when my hair needs an extra boost of moisture. A little goes a long way, particularly if your hair is thin or fine, but it hydrates amazingly and even adds some hold to my curls. (I wouldn't recommend it as a styler, though; you'd need to use more product, and it can make your hair greasy very quickly.)
Aanika F.
Aanika F.
Draper, UT
This product is absolutely incredible. I received it as a gift and have been hooked ever since. It is a quality product so in my opinion you get what you pay for. It smooths out your hair while keeping the bounce that it naturally has. It is great especially in environments with high humidity.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
This conditioner is amazing! It smells amazing! I use it when I get out the shower on damp hair. It doesn't build up and leaves a great scent in your hair that lasts. I also love to use this on my daughter's hair when she gets out of the bath... she has curly hair that can get a bit tangled - it makes brushing so much easier. It's a wonderful leave in conditioner!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I have never been let done by any Fekkai product, including this.. For the most beautiful smooth hair try this out :) it also has a beautiful light sent, not too ibwr powering as some products can be
Amanda m.
Amanda m.
La Grande, OR
This stuff smells SO SO good and makes me hair so soft! I can tell it's actually helping my hair and not just making it feel healthy during just an application