BY FEKKAI

Essential shea riche moisture masque. Shea butter. Indulgent conditioning. Infused with pure shea butter. Scented by jasmine and exotic florals. This intense conditioning treatment wraps dry hair in moisture. Coarse, ultra-dry hair is manageable, soft and tamed to fluidity. Tip from the fekkai salon: for an intense conditioning experience, wrap hair in a warm towel for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. Lavish hair with the luxuriously intense conditioning treatment of essential shea masque. Gives hair beautiful manageability. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kyoko W.
San Gabriel, CA
I have thin hair, however it gets dry sometime in LA weather. This ,mask make my hair Silky Soft, and shinning with weight down my volume. Love it.
Katie R.
Astoria, NY
One of my favorite hair products. Unlike most face masks, you can really tell that this mask actually does something. Worth the $$$ price tag.
Christina C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This has made my hair feel amazing! I've been dying my hair for over 15 years now so it feels coarse at times but this product really helps.
Sep K.
This product is awesome. I have a thick curly hair. I use it once a week and it makes my hair silky and shiny.
Diana C.
This mask leaves my hair soft and silky and my hair feels really fully of life after using it!
Emily S.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love this mask! It makes my hair feel so soft and look so shiny! It smells great too :)
Shakira M.
It is very thick and can weigh my hair down if I use too much so there
is a learning curve to this product. But the results are soft, smooth
shiny hair that doesn't tangle. I'm a big fan of Fekkai products from
way back in the day when you could only find his products in department
stores. Now it's readily available in your local drugstores!
nikariy d.
my hair is week and don't grow, after a month using this product i can see the difference, look mire healthy
Michery T.
Orlando, Florida
Works pretty good. Leaves your skin very smooth and soft... it's really moisturized... really great .,