BY FEKKAI

Essential shea riche moisture masque. Shea butter. Indulgent conditioning. Infused with pure shea butter. Scented by jasmine and exotic florals. This intense conditioning treatment wraps dry hair in moisture. Coarse, ultra-dry hair is manageable, soft and tamed to fluidity. Tip from the fekkai salon: for an intense conditioning experience, wrap hair in a warm towel for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. Lavish hair with the luxuriously intense conditioning treatment of essential shea masque. Gives hair beautiful manageability. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
paullette h.
First, this hair mask smells divine! I use it once a week to help smooth my coarse hair and reduce breakage. It is very thick and can weigh my hair down if I use too much so there is a learning curve to this product. But the results are soft, smooth shiny hair that doesn't tangle. I'm a big fan of Fekkai products from way back in the day when you could only find his products in department stores. Now it's readily available in your local drugstores!
Shannon A.
Lombard, IL
This product has made my hair go from dead to alive. I naturally have very dry hair but after using this product for two months I noticed my hair got less breakage, more shine, and less dry. I would highly recommend this.
Jennifer L.
I bought this mask online because I love the brand and wanted a deep conditioner to help tame my coarse hair. You don't have to use too much product. I did the first time and my hair felt kinda greasy afterwards. The next time, I didn't use as much and it left my hair soft and smooth. It is a little pricey but worth the money. It smells wonderful too.
Amanda F.
Beach Park, IL
I love this hair mask. I also love that it was on sale 50% off at Target the other day. It moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. If my roots are getting oily quickly, then I will use the mask on my ends and a lighter conditioner on the scalp.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
Amazing! I use this to prevent frizz and keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. My hair looks good all day long and can withstand rain and humidity. It's a great product for any hair types. My hair is normally very frizzy and this stops the frizz!
Emily S.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
My hair feels ultra soft after using this deep conditioning mask. The scent isn't too strong and the product feels and smells natural. This product gives your hair the boost it needs when it starts feeling dry or damaged.
Rebecca R.
Nyack, NY
The mask is really hydrating and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth afterwards I like to leave it on overnight and then rinse it off in the morning I feel like I get better results. The Shea butters smells amazing
Cynthia N.
Homestead, FL
I purchased this at target while on sale. I loved the smell of the mask. My Hair was very soft and voluminous after each use. A little goes a long way with this product.
Libby B.
El Paso, TX
When I want an extra special treat, I take a bath and do a face mask. While I'm doing a face mask I add in this fekkai mask. My hair is shiny and silky for a week afterwards, and I really feel pampered.
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
This is awesome and works AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its super pricey but i love this product.  it smells amazing and i feel so luxurious using it.