BY FEKKAI

Essential shea conditioner. Shea butter. Rich moisture, smooth detangling. Infused with pure shea butter. Scented by jasmine and exotic florals. Quench hair in moisturizing indulgence. Coarse, dry hair is smoothed to fluidity. Tip from the fekkai salon: concentrate conditioner on the ends of hair and avoid the scalp. Smooth hair daily with the decadent cleansing experience of essential shea conditioner. Detangles and moisturizes each strand. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

• I heard good things about this product. is it good for cu...1 Answers
Tasheba J.
La Porte, TX
This conditioner is amazing. It makes your hair feel smooth it's great for dry and oily hair. It's safe for color or chemically treated hair. I can compare it to ogx conditioner and I'm always satisfied
Haley P.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This conditioner has an interesting smell that I didn't really like at first, but it grew on me after awhile. The way it makes my hair feel vs how much it costs, I wouldn't really say it's spectacular. I would rather use Suave over this one. It didn't really impress me or make my hair feel all that great.
Katy L.
Boynton Beach , FL
I'm a huge fan of Fekkai hair products and this one is one of my favorites. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and healthy without weighing it down. I have fine, color-treated hair so I mix it up with other conditioners, but I keep coming back to this one.
Constance B.
Best shampoo and conditioner set ever and will never use anything else! It leaves an unbelievable scent in your hair and leaves it feeling clean and silky! It feels rather thick when using it, but once rinsed out, it leaves your hair feeling so soft.
Jayda P.
Boston, MA
I remember as a high school student snagging this off my moms shelf in the shower and it has just always led to great results. This only store brand that I can think to compare it to is John Frieda's deep conditioner. I recommend use 2 times a week, just to maintain smoothness and over all texture.
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
I always love products with Shea in them because they really feel like they're deep cleaning and moisturizing! This conditioner is no exception, I love how light it is and the smell is incredible!
Carly M.
Rochester, NY
I love using anything with Shea. It works great and smells great too. I had a sample of Fekkai I got at a drug store once and loved it so bought some of their products
Irene K.
Mooresville, NC
I have very damaged hair and this conditioner as well as shampoo helped put the life back into my hair and softened it to where it felt like it has never been colored before.
Linda C.
Perrysburg, OH
.Revitalizes your hair making it soft but manageable. You won't have flyaways or any frizz with your product and you will find out it is worth the cost.
Melanie M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Smells great, but don't use it on the roots or it will weight the hair down too much. All in all this does smell good and made my ends very soft.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
I heard good things about this product. is it good for curly natural hair?