BY FEKKAI

Scent. Shine. Seduce. Give hair alluring aura with this delicious mist inspired by the scent of the fekkai's prx reparatives collection. It gives hair a rich touch of exotic, sweet scent, lightness and shine, while helping to prevent static. A luxurious complement to your daily hair ritual. Light mist enhances hair with an alluring floral aura. Helps prevent static. Softly surrounds strands with scent and shine. Fragrantly fights frizz. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. Vanilla cream scent. see more...

Crystan B.
Lakewood, CO
I have always loved the shampoo and conditioner for two reasons how it made my hair feel and the scent. I love the scent! I was beyond thrilled to see that the company came out with the hair fragrance. It's a light scent. yet lasts a long time.
Patrice M.
This is honestly my favorite scent! It's soft and not overwhelming. People always ask me what I'm wearing and it's usually just this in my hair!
Angela B.
Redford, MI
Gives your hair a nice shine and makes it smell amazing. I like to put this on after my hair has dried and needs a fresh mist.
Allison W.
Love this!! I have always wanted a fragrance for my hair. I love this scent and it's very light!
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
This smells very good and was very lightweight. It even added some shine to my hair.
Kelsey L.
I'm not sure if it really helps with frizz or shine, but it smells darn good.
Tattou F.
Giza
My Favorite hair fragrance ever cause i smoke and i hate when my hair smells like it so this product just saved me its sooo satisfying and I can't wait to try different scents