BY FEKKAI

Technician color care. Mini collection. Grapeseed oil. Indulgent essentials for captivatingly radiant hair. "the right color flatters and enhances the face even more than makeup could. That's why i went to such great lengths to develop products that will help keep color looking faithful." - frederic fekkai. Tip from the fekkai salon: be sure to treat hair to a mask weekly to revive shine, especially when traveling. Tip from the fekkai salon: harsh water and exposure to different climates can dull hair. Getting the perfect color for your hair takes fekkai salon expertise. The technician color care collection, salon developed... see more...

Lainie M.
Bronx, NY
I love this line!! I particularly like the hair mask, that's honestly my favorite part. The Shampoo & Conditioner is okay. I'm not too crazy of the scent or of it period (instead I used pureology shampoo and conditioner). But the hair mask!!! Fekkai's technician color care hair mask is the best! It hydrates my dry chemically damage hair, while maintaining the color and not stripping it away. My hair stays very soft and healthy, you wouldn't even know I dyed my hair! It also makes my hair shiny and it smells good :) highly recommend!
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.m