BY FEKKAI

Keep your look smooth and sleek between stylings. This touch up serum, scented by fruit and oceanic notes, resists humidity to help tame frizz and flyaways. Its essential for keeping your sleek style longer*. Adds marvelous manageability. Helps block humidity. Foils frizz for a flawless finish. Helps maintain the style you create longer*. *vs. Non-conditioning shampoo used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

Ney j.
This stuff is amazing! i use it almost every day when i blow dry my hair, just put a dime size amount and in no time your hair is straight and shiny
Lori G.
Hamburg
Seems to protect my hair from heat damage. Hair does not seem as dry or damaged. Didn't give a lot of volume, but hair looked healthy
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
This is a great blowout product! When you want lots of volume without it flattening, this is the product you want!
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
This stuff will have my heart forever. I am not one to blowout my hair, ever. But I had to while I was in Italy because my flat iron would not work (different voltage issues). Between the blowout with a sub-par brush and the hotel dryer cutting out every 3 minutes, my hair was such a frizzy mess that I gave up halfway through my blowout. In a last ditch effort to look mildly presentable, I used this sealing serum and my hair looked so silky and smooth.
Ellen L.
I have thick, coarse, curly, and wavy hair so depending on my hair length I will flat iron my hair before styling it. However it won't look nice if I'm going for the big curls look. This is perfect to blow out all the frizzy curly hair first without having to use a flat iron.
Erica V.
Charlotte , NC
I have curly hair and frequently blow it out and flat iron. I like this product for a smooth blowout. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my hair and leaves me with plenty of body.
Chin Pui W.
New Windsor, NY
I got the delux size sample from one of my monthly subscription box. I love everything that says serum, hair, makeup , skincare. So why not give it a go & it's fekkai. It's does its job. It's good!
Parker D.
Love using this product! I use it everytine I blow dry my hair. It gives my hair a nice smoot shine and keeps the frizzies and wispy baby hairs at baby and help maintain my blowout throughout the day.
Angelena S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This does a good job of moisturizing my hair while blow drying since my hair tends to fry quickly. Leaves it soft and silky :)
Miracle I.
Van Nuys, CA
PROS: Makes my blowout last longer. And it has this amazing smell that can last all through out the night.

CONS: None