BY FEKKAI #91 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it le...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of the brand ...1 Answers
Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my first time trying dry shampoo." in 1 review
Jennifer F.
Love the smell! Amazing way to freshen up your hair before you leave the house! (.0=
Anna G.
Redwood City, CA
Absolutely in love with this dry shampoo! Although it's a bit more expensive, it truly does the job. I have dark brown hair and it leaves no residue (very important for anyone using dry shampoo on darker hair). The smell isn't the best, but does fade quickly. I'm so happy I picked it up randomly during one of my Target runs :)
Jessie L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite dry shampoo out there. I only need to wash my hair days every 3-4 days bc this helps me maintain mid wash. Fantastic stuff!
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
So happy with this dry shampoo! Fekkai nails it again with this high quality product! First, it smells great! The application is easy and leaves my hair manageable. It really reduces any oiliness. This is the first time I've tried this product, and I am thoroughly pleased and will purchase it again.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is the BEST dry shampoo on the market. I have very thick, long, unmanageable hair. I try not to wash, blow dry, and style it everyday because it's a ton of work, but also really damaging. I use this on the off days and it works so well. I prefer to spray it in the areas I know will be greasiest on the night before, so my hair can soak it in and prevent the oil before it starts. Then, I wake up and style as needed. I love the smell, how light it feels in my hair, and that it doesn't leave a white or grey residue - I barely notice it's there. This stuff is amazing!
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
Depending on how far away you hold it is what determines if you get the white residue. Even if you do, brush it out and you're good to go. This does a great job absorbing oils and the scent is AMAZING! I wish it added more volume to my hair, but I have long hair so it's an uphill battle anyway.
Alex C.
This is a great product! it's very sturdy and long lasting. My hair looks fresher and cleaner every time i use it.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I enjoy using this dry shampoo more than some other brands. It doesn't have that "second hand hair spray" smell. It actually smells pleasant. And it feels nice on my hair when sprayed on. But I can only use this for one day. If I try to go for two days without washing my hair, this doesn't fair well on day 2. Note: I have oily hair as well.
Kelly G.
Saugus, MA
Maybe its me but this dry shamppo was so disappointing!!!! It did not keep my hair from getting oily and I was so excited because I love their shampoos and conditioners and thought for sure this would be a great product. Unfortunately I think baby powder would have been better. It was not worth the $$ and I would not recommend this!
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
This isn't my facorite dry shampoo but it is definitely a close second. My hair felt fresh and smelled like I just left the salon. definitely worth the price.
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.