BY FEKKAI #96 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Do...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of th...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I try not to wash and blow out my hair every single day because as I get older, my aging hair is getting drier and frizzier." in 1 review
Alicia T.
Ada, OK
I’ve been using fekkai blowout dry shampoo for almost 3 years now and love it. I haven’t found another dry shampoo that fits with my hair type. I have natural oily hair and this helps so much.
BIG TIP: use it at night before going to bed. The spray sets and absorbs the oil throughout the night.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
I loved this! I got the sample and ran out super quick bc I loved it so much! I would recommended for sure to anyone! Love !
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is the BEST dry shampoo on the market. I have very thick, long, unmanageable hair. I try not to wash, blow dry, and style it everyday because it's a ton of work, but also really damaging. I use this on the off days and it works so well. I prefer to spray it in the areas I know will be greasiest on the night before, so my hair can soak it in and prevent the oil before it starts. Then, I wake up and style as needed. I love the smell, how light it feels in my hair, and that it doesn't leave a white or grey residue - I barely notice it's there. This stuff is amazing!
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Depending on how far away you hold it is what determines if you get the white residue. Even if you do, brush it out and you're good to go. This does a great job absorbing oils and the scent is AMAZING! I wish it added more volume to my hair, but I have long hair so it's an uphill battle anyway.
Alex C.
This is a great product! it's very sturdy and long lasting. My hair looks fresher and cleaner every time i use it.
Jennifer F.
Love the smell! Amazing way to freshen up your hair before you leave the house! (.0=
Anna G.
Redwood City, CA
Absolutely in love with this dry shampoo! Although it's a bit more expensive, it truly does the job. I have dark brown hair and it leaves no residue (very important for anyone using dry shampoo on darker hair). The smell isn't the best, but does fade quickly. I'm so happy I picked it up randomly during one of my Target runs :)
Jess H.
Phila, PA
This is my favorite dry shampoo out there. I only need to wash my hair days every 3-4 days bc this helps me maintain mid wash. Fantastic stuff!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love everything about this! I recommend it all the time. I use this after a workout, when I wake up, and sometimes when I want to add an amazing scent to my hair. This stuff smells incredible! I got a sample in a subscription box and had to buy the full size. It makes my hair smell incredible but it adds volume and removes any oil! My 12 year old daughter uses it all the time too. She's going through a major greasy hair phase and this is a lifesaver.
Elizabeth M.
Wanatah, In
I love this stuff!!! No white cast, which is important to me with my black hair. Also it smells AMAZING! Gets rid of the oiliness and completely refreshes. Will repurchase again and again!
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.