Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
4.38 / 5 based on 48 Reviews
Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
- "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
- "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
- "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
- "This is my first time trying dry shampoo." in 1 review
This is my favorite dry shampoo out there. I only need to wash my hair days every 3-4 days bc this helps me maintain mid wash. Fantastic stuff!
Best dry shampoo ever!!!!! I have tried several and this is my #1 favorite dry shampoo. Doesn't make my hair feel chalky at all like some do.
Great dry shampoo & the smell is to diiiiie for! I have a small one that I use sparingly just to make sure I don't use it all haha
I really loved the smell, and it left my hair feeling clean and refreshed. It went on clear so there was no white reside.
This is my first time trying dry shampoo. It did a great job of removing any “dirty” or “oily” appearance in your hair.
This is a great product! it's very sturdy and long lasting. My hair looks fresher and cleaner every time i use it.
It's very helpful for people who has dry hair and wants to recover . It the best product on the market
Love the smell! Amazing way to freshen up your hair before you leave the house! (.0=
Q & A
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos