BY FEKKAI #91 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it le...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of the brand ...1 Answers
Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my first time trying dry shampoo." in 1 review
Tia K.
Fort worth, TX
I do think that it works well, smell is good, no residue. But i feel like it does leave my hair almost wet at first. I am thinking I'm going to try a new brand after this one is up.
Jessica T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This works pretty well, and smells nice. I have fine hair and it soaks up the oil without weighing it down or feeling gross. But it's not my favorite for how much it costs.
Beth A.
Having dark hair dry shampoo just doesn't do anything for me except for it leaves my hair looking dull and lifeless. I was hoping the Fekkai dry shampoo would be different, but it was not. I did enjoy the smell of the product.
Melissa K.
I received a sample of this from Birchbox. I love this dry shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and doesn't make me itch. There is no buildup or residue like others I have tried.
kamrun s.
San Pedro, CA
Really great product! its my life saver on a busy day when i don't have time to spend on my hair do. just spray it night before and in the morning just make a ponytail and head out to door.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
Words do not convey how amazing this dry shampoo is. Smells phenomenal, goes on clear and leaves zero powdery residue. Soaks up all of the grease and lasts for hours!
Brittney W.
Woodinville, WA
This product is my fave dry shampoo! It smells amazing, it leaves no left over residue, it is super easy to use and it makes my hair fresh and clean super fast!
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
This isn't my facorite dry shampoo but it is definitely a close second. My hair felt fresh and smelled like I just left the salon. definitely worth the price.
Kristin T.
Reseda, CA
I absolutely adore the smell of this dry shampoo!! It's super weightless but gives me ridiculous volume and controls the grease in between washes.
Briana L.
Howard BEach, NY
One of the best dry shampoos out there! I got it in my Birchbox and was so sad to use it all up. Not powdery, not too heavy, and absorbs quickly!
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.