BY FEKKAI #91 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it le...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of the brand ...1 Answers
Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my first time trying dry shampoo." in 1 review
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
My favorite dry shampoo- it doesn't leave my hair powdery like other dry shampoos, and it made my hair look like I had washed it that day. The smell is great, and it is easy to use.
Yessi T.
I hated this stuff. I bought it to use on days when I am in a rush and do not want to wash my hair. Maybe it will work for people with light hair. It left my hair looking ashy. I had to wet my hair again and apply product to it. So disappointing!!!!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Best dry shampoo I have tried yet! It doesn't give 100% the impression that you have just washed your hair, but it does make your hair look completely presentable while eliminating grease. I also like the way it smells.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This smells pretty. It does give your hair a just washed and shampooed feeling, which is great. The greatest con against this product is the price, otherwise I would include it as a staple on my beauty routine.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
My new favorite dry shampoo. So fresh and clean smelling. Long lasting. I've used and tried a lot of different kinds and this is cost friendly,does the job, and absorbs well into my hair. A definite win!!!
Christina S.
This dry shampoo is literally my life. I don't wash my hair but every 3 or 4 days and this makes my hair feel and look as if it were first or second day hair. It smells nice. It is quite costly though.
Antoneta H.
This smells so good and works right away for a quick refreshing hair texture and look. I used this right after the gym and it cooled me off in a sense and let me feel more fresh and confident leaving.
Elizabeth M.
Wanatah, In
I love this stuff!!! No white cast, which is important to me with my black hair. Also it smells AMAZING! Gets rid of the oiliness and completely refreshes. Will repurchase again and again!
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
This is the first dry shampoo I ever used. I was able to see results instantly. I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned
Wendy L.
Received this in my voxbox and it is, hands down, the best dry shampoo I have tried. I have tried everything from Tresemme to Philip B and this beats it. The small is fantastic too!
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.