BY FEKKAI #93 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Do...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of th...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I try not to wash and blow out my hair every single day because as I get older, my aging hair is getting drier and frizzier." in 1 review
Jessica M.
IOWA CITY, IA
This is one of the best dry shampoos I have tried.

It smells amazing, applies easily, and does not leave a lot of the white residue that cheaper products leave. It also lasts all day. I would say that the only downside is the price. Due to the high price, I end up buying the smaller container, and it gets used up very fast. However, if you are trying to wash your hair less, I suppose it would balance out, because it will save you money on shampoo.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in the Target Beauty Box. I really like this dry shampoo. It left my hair feeling less oily and had a wonderful scent to it. I have black hair and I didn't see any discoloration/residue when I used this. Great product, in my opinion. I would, and most likely will, buy the full size bottle.
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I received a sample of this dry shampoo in my Voxbox. I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it. I have super fine hair and that may be the issue. It smells great and did take away the oily look to my hair and it did not leave my hair feeling sticky, just a little stiffer than I like it.
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Depending on how far away you hold it is what determines if you get the white residue. Even if you do, brush it out and you're good to go. This does a great job absorbing oils and the scent is AMAZING! I wish it added more volume to my hair, but I have long hair so it's an uphill battle anyway.
Nicole F.
belleville, nj
Dry shampoo is risky business. My hair tends to get greasy if it is not washed within a certain time period. However washing your hair too often is not good for your hair so the use of dry shampoo sounds like a good idea, or perhaps you just do not have time to wash your hair. This dry shampoo keeps your hair looking clean without a greasy look. I recommend this product
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
All time favorite dry shampoo! Totally worth the $$. It doesn't leave that powdery residue or feeling that many other ones do and the smell.... So nice and fresh. Blowouts last a day or too longer! My go to dry shampoo.
Dina J.
Sacramento, CA
I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical. I now use it every off day (the day I don't wash my hair) and it is wonderful. I have already recommended it at work! It smells wonderful and does exactly what it says it is supposed to.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
I also got a sample of this dry shampoo from my target beauty box and i absolutely enjoy this product! I use it on my bangs or the top layer when you notice the oily shine and it just made my hair feeling fresh and clean and smells super nice! doesn't feel sticky or weird either. great product
Kelly G.
Saugus, MA
Maybe its me but this dry shamppo was so disappointing!!!! It did not keep my hair from getting oily and I was so excited because I love their shampoos and conditioners and thought for sure this would be a great product. Unfortunately I think baby powder would have been better. It was not worth the $$ and I would not recommend this!
kristina p.
Oak lawn , Il
This didn't work at all for my oily hair! I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it. Only thing I liked about this product was the smell...
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.