Breanna W.

Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.

Christina S.
Christina S.
2 years, 7 months ago
I do not find this to be stiff at all. I have quite fine hair and it makes my hair feel phenomenal! I love it!
member-321ea2d5c
member-321ea2d5c
2 years, 9 months ago
Try the batiste dry shampoos they're very good quality :)