BY FEKKAI #89 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it le...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of the brand ...1 Answers
Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my first time trying dry shampoo." in 1 review
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Depending on how far away you hold it is what determines if you get the white residue. Even if you do, brush it out and you're good to go. This does a great job absorbing oils and the scent is AMAZING! I wish it added more volume to my hair, but I have long hair so it's an uphill battle anyway.
Alex C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! it's very sturdy and long lasting. My hair looks fresher and cleaner every time i use it.
Lisa M.
was given a complimentary bottle of this product to test and review. I've used dry shampoos before, and it always left a powdery, thick feel to my hair. This product is completely different. It's so light that I couldn't even feel it in my hair, but it really does its job. I try not to wash and blow out my hair every single day because as I get older, my aging hair is getting drier and frizzier. On my "off" days, I sprayed this dry shampoo in my hair, and it looked like my hair was freshly washed and blow dried. My only issue with the product is the smell. My husband thinks it smells light and fresh, but I thought it was too strong and gave me a little headache two out of the three days I used it--however, I am definitely prone to headaches and migraines triggered by smells, so my opinion on the smell may not be very helpful.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product in the Target Beauty Box. I really like this dry shampoo. It left my hair feeling less oily and had a wonderful scent to it. I have black hair and I didn't see any discoloration/residue when I used this. Great product, in my opinion. I would, and most likely will, buy the full size bottle.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best dry shampoo I have tried yet! It doesn't give 100% the impression that you have just washed your hair, but it does make your hair look completely presentable while eliminating grease. I also like the way it smells.
Dina J.
Sacramento, Ca
I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical. I now use it every off day (the day I don't wash my hair) and it is wonderful. I have already recommended it at work! It smells wonderful and does exactly what it says it is supposed to.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also got a sample of this dry shampoo from my target beauty box and i absolutely enjoy this product! I use it on my bangs or the top layer when you notice the oily shine and it just made my hair feeling fresh and clean and smells super nice! doesn't feel sticky or weird either. great product
Wendy L.
Received this in my voxbox and it is, hands down, the best dry shampoo I have tried. I have tried everything from Tresemme to Philip B and this beats it. The small is fantastic too!
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hated this stuff. I bought it to use on days when I am in a rush and do not want to wash my hair. Maybe it will work for people with light hair. It left my hair looking ashy. I had to wet my hair again and apply product to it. So disappointing!!!!
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I received a sample of this dry shampoo in my Voxbox. I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it. I have super fine hair and that may be the issue. It smells great and did take away the oily look to my hair and it did not leave my hair feeling sticky, just a little stiffer than I like it.
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.