BY FEKKAI #96 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

• I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?5 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Do...2 Answers
  • I just bought this dry shampoo but I've never heard of th...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I had never tried dry shampoo before, although it did help my hair not look oily, it made my hair look like it had a lot of hairspray in it." in 7 reviews
  • "I felt like it worked for the first half hour and then as soon as I got to work, my hair looked like an oily grease pit and you could tell that I didn't wash it." in 2 reviews
  • "I had never tried a dry shampoo in the past and when I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box I was skeptical." in 2 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about it leaving residue but it did not instead it left my hair looking freshly washed and smelling freshly cleaned" in 2 reviews
  • "I try not to wash and blow out my hair every single day because as I get older, my aging hair is getting drier and frizzier." in 1 review
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is the BEST dry shampoo on the market. I have very thick, long, unmanageable hair. I try not to wash, blow dry, and style it everyday because it's a ton of work, but also really damaging. I use this on the off days and it works so well. I prefer to spray it in the areas I know will be greasiest on the night before, so my hair can soak it in and prevent the oil before it starts. Then, I wake up and style as needed. I love the smell, how light it feels in my hair, and that it doesn't leave a white or grey residue - I barely notice it's there. This stuff is amazing!
Alicia T.
Ada, OK
I’ve been using fekkai blowout dry shampoo for almost 3 years now and love it. I haven’t found another dry shampoo that fits with my hair type. I have natural oily hair and this helps so much.
BIG TIP: use it at night before going to bed. The spray sets and absorbs the oil throughout the night.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I received a sample of this in the Summer Target Beauty Box. I was very excited to try this because I'm a big fan of the Fekkai brand and a recent fan of dry shampoo. I really liked this product and plan on replacing my current dry shampoo with this product. The directions say to simply spray the roots of your hair then brush thru and style as usual-that's exactly what I did and had great results, my husband had no idea I was running late (again lol) and had to skip a shampoo that morning. My hair was not greasy or dull looking which has happened with other dry shampoos I've tried. The product also smells great so that helps too with passing off a no shampoo day.
Lisa M.
was given a complimentary bottle of this product to test and review. I've used dry shampoos before, and it always left a powdery, thick feel to my hair. This product is completely different. It's so light that I couldn't even feel it in my hair, but it really does its job. I try not to wash and blow out my hair every single day because as I get older, my aging hair is getting drier and frizzier. On my "off" days, I sprayed this dry shampoo in my hair, and it looked like my hair was freshly washed and blow dried. My only issue with the product is the smell. My husband thinks it smells light and fresh, but I thought it was too strong and gave me a little headache two out of the three days I used it--however, I am definitely prone to headaches and migraines triggered by smells, so my opinion on the smell may not be very helpful.
Susana J.
Santa Ana, CA
This dry shampoo was so disappointing! I went in excited to try it and bought 2 because there was a special sale. I definitely loved the way it smelled, but it did not work as well as I had hoped. It felt more liquidy on my hair. I have thick black hair so maybe it was not meant for me but I am definitely sad. I think I only used one bottle like 5 times before it would not work anymore. I took off the camp and cleaned it but there was nothing that would come out. I knew the bottles were full when I got them because I made sure to look at them all. The second bottle also did the same thing. It was a disapointing purchase
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love everything about this! I recommend it all the time. I use this after a workout, when I wake up, and sometimes when I want to add an amazing scent to my hair. This stuff smells incredible! I got a sample in a subscription box and had to buy the full size. It makes my hair smell incredible but it adds volume and removes any oil! My 12 year old daughter uses it all the time too. She's going through a major greasy hair phase and this is a lifesaver.
Anna G.
Redwood City, CA
Absolutely in love with this dry shampoo! Although it's a bit more expensive, it truly does the job. I have dark brown hair and it leaves no residue (very important for anyone using dry shampoo on darker hair). The smell isn't the best, but does fade quickly. I'm so happy I picked it up randomly during one of my Target runs :)
Dinah G.
To say that I am obsessed with this dry shampoo would be a huge under statement. I LOVE this dry shampoo. Most dry shampoos (even those that say they don't) spray on and leave a white residue on your hair. I have dark brown hair, so you can imagine I look silly with white on my roots. This dry shampoo sprays on ad leaves no white residue which I love. It also smells GREAT!
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
So happy with this dry shampoo! Fekkai nails it again with this high quality product! First, it smells great! The application is easy and leaves my hair manageable. It really reduces any oiliness. This is the first time I've tried this product, and I am thoroughly pleased and will purchase it again.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
I enjoy using this dry shampoo more than some other brands. It doesn't have that "second hand hair spray" smell. It actually smells pleasant. And it feels nice on my hair when sprayed on. But I can only use this for one day. If I try to go for two days without washing my hair, this doesn't fair well on day 2. Note: I have oily hair as well.
Valeria C.
Idaho, Twin Falls
I have never tried dry shampoo... does it work?
Breanna W.
Very excited to see everyone saying that it doesn't leave white powder on dark hair! I also see that it is a bit stiff. Does it cause the hair to tangle easily? I have very thick, very long hair (to my waist). The texture of other dry shampoos have caused my hair to start to tangle near the root and caused a real mess throughout the day.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
I'm looking for a new dry shampoo. Does this one work? Does it leave a film feeling in your hair?
Christina S.
Has anyone found a dupe for this that is less in price?
Julie R.
Would like to try this, but not sure if it's worth the price? Does it leave any light colored residue/powder? I have dark hair.