Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristy K.Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY FEKKAI

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results." in 1 review
  • "I got to try this product for the first time thanks to my Target Beauty Box." in 1 review
  • "I love this dry shampoo it is the only one that works on my thin fine hair and i could go on second day hair without having my hair oily" in 1 review
  • "I have tried several different dry shampoos and this is the best of them!" in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Weedsport, NY
I love the way this dry shampoo smells. It works really well to carry you for another day between washes. I use it when I want to put my hair up with minimal fly aways.
Samantha K.
Knoxville, TN
This is probably my favorite dry shampoo ever. It smells good, doesn't leave any residue, and it makes my hair feel good. It doesn't dry my hair out and makes my hair feel clean and refreshed.
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
Best dry shampoo ever!! It smells so good and makes my hair clean and fresh even after working out!
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
I received a deluxe sample of this and felt like it made my hair look even greasier. I love the shampoo and conditioner but this product wasn't for me.
Sahar R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I got this in a subscription box, but I forgot which one cause I have sooo many. The smell of this product is worth the price. Great dry shampoo, that makes you want to give up wet shampooing. I find the spray dry shampoos a lot easier to use than the powders. No residue. Soops up oil.
KC F.
Dry shampoos are definitely one of my favorite products in the entire universe! I always have to have dry shampoo. My cheaper dry shampoo choice is definitely Not Your Mother's but for my middle to low-higher end product, it's definitely this one. It's smells refreshing and I love it!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I received a sample of this in my most recent Target Beauty Box and am a big fan!! I've tried a few other dry shampoos but most others you can tell that you didn't shampoo that day but the Fekkai is great-it left my hair felling fresh and smelling great-I just wish the price was a little lower but you get what you pay for and this product really is fantastic.
Becca M.
I got a small sample size in a Target box to try out and I loved it sooo much! It made my hair feel clean like no other dry shampoo I have tried out. I have relatively fine hair that gets pretty greasy at the roots. I took this with me while I went away for a weekend and it kept my hair fresh and it felt clean. There was no weird residue and my hair felt like there was nothing in it. A number of drugstore dry shampoos I have tried make my hair feel dirtier but this actually worked like a dream!! I will be repurchasing this again! I have not tried the Batiste dry shampoo and have heard great things about that one, but to me this one is a HG product.
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
If you don't own it, run out and get it! I believe I got this in my Target beauty box and I am blown away! No white cast, no overpowering scent, no scalp irritation, no sticky hair, it's just perfect! This is everything you want your dry shampoo to be! I find it to hold up very well during the day, even in the summer.
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
This product worked really well and did what it said it would do on the label. I think it is a good product.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone had issues with the product not holding up. I purchased one a few months ago and while I love it, the spray part of it stops working correctly. I had this happen before and I returned it and got a new one but it happened again. I am just wondering if this is a common trend.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
How does this work?
Miranda R.
Cerritos, CA
Does it work good with straightened hair?
Madison E.
Ive had bad luck with dry shampoo leaving my hair white. Does this do that?
tristina m.
Burnsville, MS
Does this work good on dry hair?