Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristy K.Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY FEKKAI

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results." in 1 review
  • "I got to try this product for the first time thanks to my Target Beauty Box." in 1 review
  • "I love this dry shampoo it is the only one that works on my thin fine hair and i could go on second day hair without having my hair oily" in 1 review
  • "I have tried several different dry shampoos and this is the best of them!" in 1 review
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I got a sample of this and I was pleasantly surprised this doesn't make your hair white and made my hair feel so clean. I may have gotten a faulty sample since the spray stopped working after a few times.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My go-to dry shampoo. Smells great but not strong. Doesn't leave that white powdery or chalky look that other dry shampoos do and it actually lifts my roots and makes them look not greasy. I usually pick this up at target and it's not super pricey.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I love Freddik Fekkai haircare and about 6 months ago, going after one dry shampoo after another, I found Fekkai had a dry shampoo! It smells like their Repair Rx (the light blue damaged collection by Fekkai), has vanilla scent to it, which I usually don't like for product smell, but this is amazing. Zero white powder/dust, leaves hair oil free from 7am to 8pm working at a stables in the hot summer right now. Don't have to reapply, doesn't dry hair out. And that smell
 I just love this 😁. I love Fekkai's whole Repair Rx line too.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Amazing scent but did nothing for my hair. Left some residue in my hair after application. Could only go 1 day before I had to wash since it felt weighed down by this product. Would not repurchase or recommend. Pricey at $20
Georgia B.
tallahassee
I truly love this brand of shampoo and conditioner but this is also one of their top products because it still hydrates the hair while getting the grease look out
Lily B.
This hair refresher dry shampoo is amazing. It works automatically and it is the perfect fit for if your on the go, or if you travel a lot. I use this product all the time and I couldn't go a week without it. I would definitely buy it again!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really loved this dry shampoo and it is one of my favorites so far! I love that it doesn't leave a white cast to my hair, I have only tried using it for second day hair and I do think it works well for that. It eliminates any grease and keeps flyaways at bay, I like the way it smells and it isn't outlandishly priced like some dry shampoos that do not perform as well.
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
This product worked really well and did what it said it would do on the label. I think it is a good product.
STARGAZER L.
I love the way this smells! I like that it is light weight and doesn't weigh down your hair. Every time I use it, I get compliments on the smell. It helps to keep my hair manageable and looking great. Fekkai is a great brand and is always coming out with new products.
Irina K.
Staten Island, NY
I like this dry shampoo. It smells lovely. It does not leave too much of a white cast in my hair. It works well to soak up all of the oil at the scalp. It scents my hair a bit which is always nice.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone had issues with the product not holding up. I purchased one a few months ago and while I love it, the spray part of it stops working correctly. I had this happen before and I returned it and got a new one but it happened again. I am just wondering if this is a common trend.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
How does this work?
Miranda R.
Cerritos, CA
Does it work good with straightened hair?
Madison E.
Ive had bad luck with dry shampoo leaving my hair white. Does this do that?
tristina m.
iuka, MS
Does this work good on dry hair?