Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristy K.Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY FEKKAI

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results." in 1 review
  • "I got to try this product for the first time thanks to my Target Beauty Box." in 1 review
  • "I love this dry shampoo it is the only one that works on my thin fine hair and i could go on second day hair without having my hair oily" in 1 review
  • "I have tried several different dry shampoos and this is the best of them!" in 1 review
april s.
Lorton, VA
Literally love this although doesn't last as long as I wish it would. But one of the greatest dry shampoo out there! Defiantly worth a try.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Taryn O.
Gladstone, MI
First of all this stuff smells amazing. doesn't seem to be chalky and build up like some of the other dry shampoos.. works pretty good.
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
Love the smell and I think it works great. My sprayer did get clogged so now I can't finish my sample. But I will buy this again!
Rosa S.
This dry shampoo came in a subscription box and i love it its great and it smalls great I'm planning on purchasing
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
This product worked really well and did what it said it would do on the label. I think it is a good product.
Maria H.
Hidalgo, TX
Best dry shampoo ever!! It smells so good and makes my hair clean and fresh even after working out!
Alison F.
Smells great and really helps hold the blow out longer! Extended my blow out for two full days.
Angie D.
I love this stuff! Gives my hair lots of volume and it has a fresh, clean smell.
tristina m.
Burnsville, MS
Love the cleanliness I get from this, the smell, and the price! Works great!
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone had issues with the product not holding up. I purchased one a few months ago and while I love it, the spray part of it stops working correctly. I had this happen before and I returned it and got a new one but it happened again. I am just wondering if this is a common trend.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
How does this work?
Miranda R.
Cerritos, CA
Does it work good with straightened hair?
Madison E.
Ive had bad luck with dry shampoo leaving my hair white. Does this do that?
tristina m.
Burnsville, MS
Does this work good on dry hair?