Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo

by Fekkai

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons.

Does it leave residue?
I am trying to find a good dry shampoo, but this one is a little pricey for something I am a little unsure of. How do you like it? And is it good in a very straight hair?
Does this leave a white chalk like residue? Or does it leave to hair oily?
Start your review of Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume.” in 6 reviews
“There was no weird residue and my hair felt like there was nothing in it.” in 1 review
“I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results.” in 1 review
“It's great to refresh hair at the end of a long day (or a long nap), and it makes hair look good for the first couple of hours after application.” in 1 review
“I love this dry shampoo it is the only one that works on my thin fine hair and i could go on second day hair without having my hair oily” in 1 review
I got to try this product for the first time thanks to my Target Beauty Box. I love the fragrance. I feels like your sprayong hair spray but doesn't leave your hair sticky. Doesn't change the texure or color of your hair. Really enjoyed this product.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Staten Island, NY
I like this dry shampoo. It smells lovely. It does not leave too much of a white cast in my hair. It works well to soak up all of the oil at the scalp. It scents my hair a bit which is always nice.
The fragrance of this product is very nice. It's a bit different from other dry shampoos because it feels wetter upon application, and it dries in a few minutes. I find that it leaves my hair feeling somewhat stickier than I prefer.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine, Thin
Loveland , CO
Amazing scent but did nothing for my hair. Left some residue in my hair after application. Could only go 1 day before I had to wash since it felt weighed down by this product. Would not repurchase or recommend. Pricey at $20
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Oily, Color Treated
Wichita, KS
I didn't care for this product the only thing I liked about it was the smell. It made my hair feel like I lightly sprayed hair spray on it. I even checked the bottle twice to make sure I didn't grab the wrong product.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Guntersville, AL
I like this product. Use it weekly. Dries clear but matte so make sure you comb it through so the residue won't show on your hair. No noticeable smell unlike other similar products. Got it from my stylist at my salon.
Auburn / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Fine
Lexington Park, MD
I don't like my hair to look oily and this doesn't help... It would only be good for when I style my hair but If was to do that I wouldn't mind my hair having some oil to it. Doesn't do what I wanted it to do...
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Fine
Hoover, AL
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have tried 3 different dry shampoos thanks to a beauty subscription service I subscribe to and this one is by far my favorite! It quickly soaks up all the oil, and lifts my hair all day. I know it is a bit pricey for dry shampoo, but it is well worth every penny!!
Light Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
San Jose, CA
Smells good, but not all that effective. Was disappointed because I love everything that I have tried from this brand, but this wasn't all that great. Didn't seem to eliminate the oil out of my hair.
Light Brown / Frizz, Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this dry shampoo...one of my faves and I've tried a lot! This smells great, but is not overpowering. It lasted a long time, too, and added awesome volume, which is much-needed with my hair!
Brunette / Dryness, Volume / Dry, Straight, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...