tami w.
Hampstead, MD
Best dry shampoo on the market. I started the Fekkai line with the Glossing creme with it still my go to daily product when I wash my hair... but of course in the past couple years we find out its unhealthy to wash your hair everyday so I do every third day. In between washing I don't want my hair to look dirty; that shiny only on the top of your hair look. So, I spray my hair with Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher and not do I only not have to worry about greasy hair but its also keeps my hair smooth. It actually looks better on the second day.