Sasha K.
I had received this product within a beauty subscription box service that I am subscribed to and instantly fell in love with not just the consistency & branding of the product but also with the overall quality & effectiveness that this dry shampoo had provided. I've been really into the "dry shampoo craze" and have had my fair share of products that didn't work well with my hair. This particular product, however, has been very different from other dry shampoos I have tried in the past as this product's consistency is very fine/thin and comes out in somewhat of a "light mist". With other dry shampoo products, they tend to spray very harshly onto the hair which will disperse more product onto the hair that can feel thick and in result, leave the hair with a "chalky-like" feel. With Fekkai's Dry Shampoo, the light mist helps in eliminating the concern of having "chalky" hair and leaves a nice, lightly fragrant, layer for you to rub into your roots. This also helps in eliminating the worry of having left over "white residue" being left on your hair like most dry shampoo products are known to do. After multiple uses of this as an occasional replacement for a shampoo wash & also as a refresher throughout the day, I can honestly say that this is one of the best dry shampoo products I have tried within my hair. I love how my hair felt after inputting the product within my hair and couldn't stop running my fingers through it in amazement of how well it had removed my excess oil! This is absolutely on my list of items to purchase in the future and definitely recommend it to anyone currently in the market for a new dry shampoo to try!