Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristy K.Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY FEKKAI

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
  • "However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results." in 1 review
  • "I got to try this product for the first time thanks to my Target Beauty Box." in 1 review
  • "I love this dry shampoo it is the only one that works on my thin fine hair and i could go on second day hair without having my hair oily" in 1 review
  • "I have tried several different dry shampoos and this is the best of them!" in 1 review
Emily V.
Northville, MI
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I love Freddik Fekkai haircare and about 6 months ago, going after one dry shampoo after another, I found Fekkai had a dry shampoo! It smells like their Repair Rx (the light blue damaged collection by Fekkai), has vanilla scent to it, which I usually don't like for product smell, but this is amazing. Zero white powder/dust, leaves hair oil free from 7am to 8pm working at a stables in the hot summer right now. Don't have to reapply, doesn't dry hair out. And that smell
 I just love this 😁. I love Fekkai's whole Repair Rx line too.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really loved this dry shampoo and it is one of my favorites so far! I love that it doesn't leave a white cast to my hair, I have only tried using it for second day hair and I do think it works well for that. It eliminates any grease and keeps flyaways at bay, I like the way it smells and it isn't outlandishly priced like some dry shampoos that do not perform as well.
Sasha K.
I had received this product within a beauty subscription box service that I am subscribed to and instantly fell in love with not just the consistency & branding of the product but also with the overall quality & effectiveness that this dry shampoo had provided. I've been really into the "dry shampoo craze" and have had my fair share of products that didn't work well with my hair. This particular product, however, has been very different from other dry shampoos I have tried in the past as this product's consistency is very fine/thin and comes out in somewhat of a "light mist". With other dry shampoo products, they tend to spray very harshly onto the hair which will disperse more product onto the hair that can feel thick and in result, leave the hair with a "chalky-like" feel. With Fekkai's Dry Shampoo, the light mist helps in eliminating the concern of having "chalky" hair and leaves a nice, lightly fragrant, layer for you to rub into your roots. This also helps in eliminating the worry of having left over "white residue" being left on your hair like most dry shampoo products are known to do. After multiple uses of this as an occasional replacement for a shampoo wash & also as a refresher throughout the day, I can honestly say that this is one of the best dry shampoo products I have tried within my hair. I love how my hair felt after inputting the product within my hair and couldn't stop running my fingers through it in amazement of how well it had removed my excess oil! This is absolutely on my list of items to purchase in the future and definitely recommend it to anyone currently in the market for a new dry shampoo to try!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My go-to dry shampoo. Smells great but not strong. Doesn't leave that white powdery or chalky look that other dry shampoos do and it actually lifts my roots and makes them look not greasy. I usually pick this up at target and it's not super pricey.
Lily B.
This hair refresher dry shampoo is amazing. It works automatically and it is the perfect fit for if your on the go, or if you travel a lot. I use this product all the time and I couldn't go a week without it. I would definitely buy it again!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I got a sample of this and I was pleasantly surprised this doesn't make your hair white and made my hair feel so clean. I may have gotten a faulty sample since the spray stopped working after a few times.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Definitely my favorite dry shampoo, I've tried various other popular brands such as drybar, philosophy, batiste, suave, dove, aussie etc etc... but this is by far my favorite dry shampoo. It actually refreshes your hair and has a really nice smell. It doesn't leave residue or look powdery like a lot of other dry shampoos do. Nor does it feel gunky or sticky after you put it in your hair. Your hair feels clean and more voluminous after use. I like trying a lot of different products but this so far has been the only dry shampoo that has been worth the rebuy for me.
Georgia B.
tallahassee
I truly love this brand of shampoo and conditioner but this is also one of their top products because it still hydrates the hair while getting the grease look out
Becca M.
I got a small sample size in a Target box to try out and I loved it sooo much! It made my hair feel clean like no other dry shampoo I have tried out. I have relatively fine hair that gets pretty greasy at the roots. I took this with me while I went away for a weekend and it kept my hair fresh and it felt clean. There was no weird residue and my hair felt like there was nothing in it. A number of drugstore dry shampoos I have tried make my hair feel dirtier but this actually worked like a dream!! I will be repurchasing this again! I have not tried the Batiste dry shampoo and have heard great things about that one, but to me this one is a HG product.
tami w.
Hampstead, MD
Best dry shampoo on the market. I started the Fekkai line with the Glossing creme with it still my go to daily product when I wash my hair... but of course in the past couple years we find out its unhealthy to wash your hair everyday so I do every third day. In between washing I don't want my hair to look dirty; that shiny only on the top of your hair look. So, I spray my hair with Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher and not do I only not have to worry about greasy hair but its also keeps my hair smooth. It actually looks better on the second day.
Marissa G.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone had issues with the product not holding up. I purchased one a few months ago and while I love it, the spray part of it stops working correctly. I had this happen before and I returned it and got a new one but it happened again. I am just wondering if this is a common trend.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
How does this work?
Miranda R.
Cerritos, CA
Does it work good with straightened hair?
Madison E.
Ive had bad luck with dry shampoo leaving my hair white. Does this do that?
tristina m.
iuka, MS
Does this work good on dry hair?