Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kristy K.Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY FEKKAI #76 in Dry Shampoo

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume." in 6 reviews
  • "This is absolutely on my list of items to purchase in the future and definitely recommend it to anyone currently in the market for a new dry shampoo to try!" in 1 review
  • "Smells great and really helps hold the blow out longer!" in 1 review
  • "It's great to refresh hair at the end of a long day (or a long nap), and it makes hair look good for the first couple of hours after application." in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results." in 1 review
Donna M.
Delaware, OH
I really love the way my hair feels when I use this dry shampoo! So many other brands can make my hair crunchy, chalky and/or greasy but this just freshens it up a bit. I wash my hair twice a week so dry shampoo is a must to keep me presentable. This one is great. I would give it 5 stars but it's a bit spendy and the spray nozzle doesn't always like to work well.
Lindsey H.
Wow! This dry shampoo is quality! It doesn't leave the white residue like many other dry shampoos. It also has a fruity, but not overwhelming scent to it. Leaves my hair flowing and refreshed! I highly recommend this product if you're trying to wash your hair less, but not have it look as if you haven't just washed and styled it.
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it saves my hair between washes without making it feel gross or dirty. a lifesaver in the summer when it's hot and humid and it's hard to go a day without having wash your hair, and ultimately damaging it by doing so. this is worth every penny.
thanks fekkai for an awesome product!!
STARGAZER L.
I love the way this smells! I like that it is light weight and doesn't weigh down your hair. Every time I use it, I get compliments on the smell. It helps to keep my hair manageable and looking great. Fekkai is a great brand and is always coming out with new products.
Irina K.
Staten Island, NY
I like this dry shampoo. It smells lovely. It does not leave too much of a white cast in my hair. It works well to soak up all of the oil at the scalp. It scents my hair a bit which is always nice.
Taryn O.
Gladstone, MI
First of all this stuff smells amazing. doesn't seem to be chalky and build up like some of the other dry shampoos.. works pretty good.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
My go-to dry shampoo. Smells great but not strong. Doesn't leave that white powdery or chalky look that other dry shampoos do and it actually lifts my roots and makes them look not greasy. I usually pick this up at target and it's not super pricey.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I got a sample of this and I was pleasantly surprised this doesn't make your hair white and made my hair feel so clean. I may have gotten a faulty sample since the spray stopped working after a few times.
Emily V.
Northville, MI
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I love Freddik Fekkai haircare and about 6 months ago, going after one dry shampoo after another, I found Fekkai had a dry shampoo! It smells like their Repair Rx (the light blue damaged collection by Fekkai), has vanilla scent to it, which I usually don't like for product smell, but this is amazing. Zero white powder/dust, leaves hair oil free from 7am to 8pm working at a stables in the hot summer right now. Don't have to reapply, doesn't dry hair out. And that smell
 I just love this 😁. I love Fekkai's whole Repair Rx line too.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I really loved this dry shampoo and it is one of my favorites so far! I love that it doesn't leave a white cast to my hair, I have only tried using it for second day hair and I do think it works well for that. It eliminates any grease and keeps flyaways at bay, I like the way it smells and it isn't outlandishly priced like some dry shampoos that do not perform as well.
Marissa G.
Has anyone had issues with the product not holding up. I purchased one a few months ago and while I love it, the spray part of it stops working correctly. I had this happen before and I returned it and got a new one but it happened again. I am just wondering if this is a common trend.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
How does this work?
Miranda R.
Cerritos, CA
Does it work good with straightened hair?
Madison E.
Ive had bad luck with dry shampoo leaving my hair white. Does this do that?
tristina m.
iuka , ms
Does this work good on dry hair?