Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo

by Fekkai

Engage in just-done deception. Keep your hair lively between shampoos with this refreshing mist. It absorbs dirt and oil so hair looks and smells freshly done. Its the perfect travel and gym bag companion. Lengthens the life of your blowout. Keep style lively between shampoos. Used at the legendary frédéric fekkai salons.

Does it leave residue?
I am trying to find a good dry shampoo, but this one is a little pricey for something I am a little unsure of. How do you like it? And is it good in a very straight hair?
Does this leave a white chalk like residue? Or does it leave to hair oily?
Start your review of Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo!
Product Highlights
However, this spray doesn't build up or appear chalky like other dry shampoos I have tried - it is literally a "refresher" and does a great job revamping hair after it's fallen limp and lost its volume.in 6 reviews
There was no weird residue and my hair felt like there was nothing in it.in 1 review
I have very thick hair and I need to use a lot for any sort of results.in 1 review
It's great to refresh hair at the end of a long day (or a long nap), and it makes hair look good for the first couple of hours after application.in 1 review
I love this dry shampoo it is the only one that works on my thin fine hair and i could go on second day hair without having my hair oilyin 1 review
a month agoOakwood, OH
I love this dry shampoo! It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair, and it really helps my hair feel refreshed and not greasy between washes. With this product, I can go 2-3 days between washes, which is really helping repair my damaged hair and not stripping the oils needed to repair. Overall, I love the way the smells and I love how it makes my hair feel.
2 years agoNorthville, MI
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I love Freddik Fekkai haircare and about 6 months ago, going after one dry shampoo after another, I found Fekkai had a dry shampoo! It smells like their Repair Rx (the light blue damaged collection by Fekkai), has vanilla scent to it, which I usually don't like for product smell, but this is amazing. Zero white powder/dust, leaves hair oil free from 7am to 8pm working at a stables in the hot summer right now. Don't have to reapply, doesn't dry hair out. And that smell
 I just love this 😁. I love Fekkai's whole Repair Rx line too.
 I just love this 😁. I love Fekkai's whole Repair Rx line too.
2 years agoMcminnville, TN
I really loved this dry shampoo and it is one of my favorites so far! I love that it doesn't leave a white cast to my hair, I have only tried using it for second day hair and I do think it works well for that. It eliminates any grease and keeps flyaways at bay, I like the way it smells and it isn't outlandishly priced like some dry shampoos that do not perform as well.
5 years ago
I had received this product within a beauty subscription box service that I am subscribed to and instantly fell in love with not just the consistency & branding of the product but also with the overall quality & effectiveness that this dry shampoo had provided. I've been really into the "dry shampoo craze" and have had my fair share of products that didn't work well with my hair. This particular product, however, has been very different from other dry shampoos I have tried in the past as this product's consistency is very fine/thin and comes out in somewhat of a "light mist". With other dry shampoo products, they tend to spray very harshly onto the hair which will disperse more product onto the hair that can feel thick and in result, leave the hair with a "chalky-like" feel. With Fekkai's Dry Shampoo, the light mist helps in eliminating the concern of having "chalky" hair and leaves a nice, lightly fragrant, layer for you to rub into your roots. This also helps in eliminating the worry of having left over "white residue" being left on your hair like most dry shampoo products are known to do. After multiple uses of this as an occasional replacement for a shampoo wash & also as a refresher throughout the day, I can honestly say that this is one of the best dry shampoo products I have tried within my hair. I love how my hair felt after inputting the product within my hair and couldn't stop running my fingers through it in amazement of how well it had removed my excess oil! This is absolutely on my list of items to purchase in the future and definitely recommend it to anyone currently in the market for a new dry shampoo to try!
2 years agoAustin, TX
My go-to dry shampoo. Smells great but not strong. Doesn't leave that white powdery or chalky look that other dry shampoos do and it actually lifts my roots and makes them look not greasy. I usually pick this up at target and it's not super pricey.
9 months agoNew York
I love this dry shampoo! It has a great smell and limited residue is left in the hair! It does not leave my scalp feeling dry, and leaves my hair refreshed, greaseless, and voluminous. Definitely would recommend this product—and it even works on blondes!
2 years ago
This hair refresher dry shampoo is amazing. It works automatically and it is the perfect fit for if your on the go, or if you travel a lot. I use this product all the time and I couldn't go a week without it. I would definitely buy it again!
2 years agoGreenville, SC
I got a sample of this and I was pleasantly surprised this doesn't make your hair white and made my hair feel so clean. I may have gotten a faulty sample since the spray stopped working after a few times.
4 years agoLisle, IL
Definitely my favorite dry shampoo, I've tried various other popular brands such as drybar, philosophy, batiste, suave, dove, aussie etc etc... but this is by far my favorite dry shampoo. It actually refreshes your hair and has a really nice smell. It doesn't leave residue or look powdery like a lot of other dry shampoos do. Nor does it feel gunky or sticky after you put it in your hair. Your hair feels clean and more voluminous after use. I like trying a lot of different products but this so far has been the only dry shampoo that has been worth the rebuy for me.
2 years agotallahassee
I truly love this brand of shampoo and conditioner but this is also one of their top products because it still hydrates the hair while getting the grease look out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...