BY FEKKAI

Add reflective shine, vitality and luster for salon-quality shine at home. Fr d ric Fekkai introduces Salon Glaze, a clear glossing and conditioning treatment that binds shine, recharges color and adds silky vibrancy for that fresh-from-the-salon shine at home. This gentle, non-chemical at-home treatment brings out your natural hair color and highlights for the rich, vibrant color you crave. With a unique blend of conditioning and lightweight silicones, Salon Glaze lightly coats the cuticle to condition and add shine to the hair shaft without the heaviness or oiliness of traditional shine serums. Suitable for all hair types, this breakthrough rinse-off formula is a great alternative to professional glazing services. Net Weight: 150 ml/ 5 oz. see more...

• Does this make your hair look too oily? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
I had this used on my hair at a salon to add shine and dimension. I really like it as I don't use color in my hair anymore. It made my hair look alive and well. It lasted a pretty long time and I would definitely consider doing this again when my hair is looking dull and boring!
Tina Marie O.
Johnstown, PA
I love having this glaze put on my hair professionally!! It makes my color last a bit longer, and the shine is just WOW!! It smooths the hair follicles and extends the life of my color. It is pricey as a professional applies it but in my opinion it is well worth the money!
Lauren B.
King George, VA
My stylist used this at my last appointment and I couldn't leave there without my own. It smells like heaven, makes my hair look flawless and I even use it on my kids hair to keep tangles at bay.
Charlotte F.
This is a thick seem like product that delivers a lot of shine! However it is best suited for people with thick hair, as it easily weighs down thinner or more fine hair
Natalie A.
Nashua, NH
Love this! Left my hair with extra shine and softness. There was a little chemical smell, but it didn't linger long. It's nothing worse than what you would leave the salon smelling like! You get the salon look, minus the price!
Dana A.
I love the way this serum makes my hair feel and look. It shines with out being greesy, and its nice and light. I will continue to purchase this as long as they make it.
Kristina A.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sadly I didn't notice a whole lot of difference in my hair whenever I used this. Maybe those with more damaged hair see more noticeable results?
Jessica P.
Roberts, WI
Makes my hair super shiny and healthy looking. This stuff is great for tired, dry, lifeless, dull hair. It won't be any of those things after you use this stuff.
Catharine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a free sample of this a few years ago and I've been buying it ever since
It really gives you that fresh out of the salon shine
Blaire P.
West New York, NJ
Makes your hair very soft and protects it from damage. All fekkai products are excellent and top of the line.
Linda V.
Does this make your hair look too oily?