Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intense Fortifying Masque Argan Extract uploaded by Rachel C.

BY FEKKAI

Var Wccpi = "Prod6218610"; see more...

Elisa C.
Portage, IN
I've never used hair masks until I starting to dye my hair about a year ago and I have tried SO MANY but NONE compare to this one!!! Some were ok and didn't really make any difference and others made my hair feel so nasty and gross that I hopped right back in the shower to wash my hair again. I will not go without this product ever I use it every time I shower sometimes if my hair is feeling extra damaged or dry from to much heat or dying it I'll shower like normal and put this on and let it sit for as long as 30-45 mi and then rinse it off. Make such a huge difference and smells amazing. Best part is it doesn't effect my hair color like some products do. I would recommend this product to everyone. Even if you don't color or use heat on you hair.
MELISSA B.
I'm so big on the smell of things. If it smells bad I probably won't use it. Don't worry, this hair mask smells fantastic. It smells like a clean spa treatment. The mask is a smooth creamy pudding consistency that I put on after I wet my hair at the begging get of my shower. I leave it on while I use my body wash and shave my legs, and then I rinse it off. This is so affordable and my Meijer supermarket carries it. I used it today and my hair is so soft and silky and it still smells like a spa. It's going to be a good day at work. I feel and smell beautiful.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm beginning to think I have too high of expectations for hair masks (or masques in this case). I enjoyed the scent of this one, but I found the formula to leave my hair heavy and unclean-feeling. I may have simply used too much product, but I am thinking it is just too intense for my hair texture and thickness.
Rachel C.
Go to product if I want to give my hair some extra love! Meets my expectations wayyyyy above! I use it at least once a month! It smells great! And makes my hair really soft! Definitely a buy!
Savannah C.
I did notice a difference in the softness and shine in my hair the first time that I used it. I think that it is a little bit on the pricier side, but the scent makes it so worth it! I'm such a sucker for a yummy scent. I had tangle free locks after 20 minutes of this being on.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I got this mask to try for my dry hair. So far it's been working out great! I leave it in for about ten minutes and then rinse with cold water to lock in the moisture. It smells great and works great to
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
I was skeptical at first but after using this product once a week for a month I really saw a difference and in all honesty you feel the difference instantly after applying it. When my hair feels dry and kind of lifeless, I can just use this and then all i want to do the rest of the day is touch my silky hair.

My only complaint is that there are no instructions for its use on the container, I had to look up how to use it on google. Thank goodness for the internet.
Jackie F.
Durham, NC
I have very very dry curly hair so i am always looking for the next best thing. I have never used any Fekkai products and this wonderful thing was my first. And where to begin describing how AMMAZZZING this is. the first time i used it i was completely blown away at how creamy, smooth and hydrating it is. It does not leave a heavy residue and if i could i would completely submerge my hair in it. After using it the first time I really noticed a difference and received complements on my hair from there on after. I will definitely be re-purchasing and open to trying more product from this line
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I have incredibly fine hair so I tend not to use a ton of products with oils or lots of added moisture but this whole line is amazing! I use it once a month and my hair feels like nothing I have ever felt before. I am blown away by how shiny and healthy my hair looks and the smell is to die for! Fekkai products never disappoint!
Laura P.
Akron, OH
I had really high expectations for this. I’ve used the color treatment masque before and found it to be nourishing and softening. This however, did not have any noticeable results. After leaving in for 5-8 minutes, I didn’t get the same feeling. This was a disappointing product.