BY FEKKAI

• Infused with Argon Extract, scented by Vanilla and Cream-this multifaceted treatment transforms itself and your hair.
  • Two parts become one by mixing the dual phase formula to lavishly revitalize your hair.
  • Provides added heat protection from heat styllng damage.
  • Provides smoothness and shine.

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-4, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ext. Violet 2, Blue 1.

Trenity L.
Florence, SC
I really love this leave-in. It is the final step in the Fekkai PrX Repairatives collection. It adds shine and protects against heat. It also conditions and tames frizz. The smell is a wonderful warm vanilla. But it's not overpowering at all. Definitely recommend to anyone trying to repair and protect their hair!
Emily E.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like this leave in conditioner. It’s super light weight and doesn’t make my hair oily. It also has a really yummy vanilla scent and makes your hair touchable soft.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This conditioner is one of the absolute best ones there is out there. Its best for shine, damaged hair, and keeps your hair feeling silky smooth and hydrated. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone who want smooth and silky hair.
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
I give this product 5 stars because it has worked amazing for my hair! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone with curly hair! The price is great because this product leave your hair feeling amazing!
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I have frizzy unruly hair. This gives my hair such a smooth awesome finish. Plus it smells amazing. You only need a little bit too which is awesome because I have extremely thick hair. Not priced bad either. Recommend for sure.
Loreliz P.
Boston, MA
Does this product work well with curly hair?i actually have curly hair and so it gets really dry. Is this product well with dryness as well as volume ??
Shannon B.
Love it! Hair is never dry or full when I use this!!! If i forget to use it i see a huge difference in my hair..not good. You need this!
Kim Y.
Buffalo, NY
When I first tries this it made my hair feel so soft after awhile its still soft I recommend this product for everyone
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I've never got to try this yet but I hope too soon! I need a good leave in conditioner for my hair is really damaged!
Esmeralda D.
I've tried other Fekkai products and they work some magic!! Can't wait to try this one.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
Niki J.
Is the formula lightweight?
Angela V.
Broad Channel, NY
How long do I need to use this to see results ?