Fekkai PrX Repairing Argan Extract Shampoo - 2.0 fl oz

Prx reparatives shampoo. Argan extract. Repairs and protects. Infused with argan extracts. Scented by vanilla and crème. Fortifying cleanser detangles and protects. Weak hair has the strength to resist future damage. Tip from the fekkai salon: use your fingers to massage scalp for the ultimate invigorating experience. Mix it up by alternating with other fekkai shampoos. Repair and protect hair daily with the effective care of prx reparatives shampoo. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love that this has Argan extract in it. It is a very luxurious feeling shampoo. I love the way it seems to instantly revitalized my hair. It leaves it clean, and silky smooth. It is is gentle on my damaged hair and seems to of improved the strength of my hair as well.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love Fekkai products and this is no exception. This line works great on colored or highlighted hair. It's effective in moisturizing hair and repairing damage. Compared to alternatives, I've found that Fekkai products are more effective.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
The packaging of this product is beautiful it’s appealing it’s affordable it lathers great I get this online at targets my dry skin dry hair so it’s definitely best for dry scalp and I would buy this over again yes
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo! I received the sample version and am looking to buy the full size. It leaves your hair looking smooth, shiny, and healthy. Great for all hair types.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I love this product. I first tried it in a sample size and liked it so much that I bought a full sized one. My hair is thick and coarse and this product works really well with it.
Emily  K.
I love this shampoo from Fekkai. I originally received this as a sample from Influenster and I have since repurchased it many times. It smells very sweet and is very moisturizing
Elana K.
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try for review purposes. I used it about 4 times, until the sample was used up. Not sure how it would be long-term because it has sulfates in it and I have curly hair. The shampoo was thick and creamy, and has a pleasant fragrance. It didn't lather or spread easily, so I had to use more than I use of other brands' shampoos. At first I really liked it because my hair was shiny and curly, and frizz free, but I did not get the same results every time I used it. I definitely like the conditioner though, not sure I like the shampoo as much.
Betsy S.
['Nashville', 'TN'], TN
I used the smaller bottle of repairing shampoo and I really liked it! If I had more of it I would definitely use it sparingly as I wouldn't want it to cause build up in my hair. It has a great smell and if I got the bigger bottle it would definitely last me a while!
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this shampoo, it keeps my hair moisturized and smooth looking. I buy mine through the Fekkai website. Its a little pricey but when your hair looks beautiful and is easy to style, its worth it. The scent is very mild but lasts! I love this shampoo!
Georgiana D.
Sterling Heights, MI
Loved this shampoo-left my hair feeling clean but also glossy. I have long, wavy, thick brown hair and it was very effective for my hair type. A draw back was the price of this. I got it through a salon, and while I was satisfied with the product itself, I was dissatisfied with the price.