BY FEKKAI

Ideal for brittle, broken hair that has been weakened from coloring, relaxing or heat styling, Frederic Fekkai Protein RX Reparative Shampoo features an exclusive soy and milk protein complex that restores and reinforces hair. The shampoo helps prevent future breakage, leaving hair stronger and more manageable. Brand: Frederic Fekkai Size: 8 ounces Quantity: Four (4) Restores strength and elasticity Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Stearate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Buttermilk Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVC Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Lecithin, Arachidyl Propionate, Benzophenone-4, Peg-150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Edta, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, BCC12-Base We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
When my ethnic hair is feeling weak and I haven't quite reached the timeframe to do a full fledge protein treatment, I use the Fekkai Protein shampoo to give my hair a restorative boost for strength and resilience. This leaves my hair feeling stronger without any stiffness.
Heather L.
Springfield, MO
When paired with the conditioner, my hair feels amazingly soft. I have seen improvements in my hairs condition after use - which is great since it has been colored on many occasions.
Janki P.
Switching from Bedhead to this. I got a sample with my Ulta purchase of the shampoo and the conditioner and I've never felt my hair so soft ever. I never wanted to wash it again, and I was so sad when I had to go back to my Bedhead shampoo. It's more expensive than Bedhead, but the results were amazing.
Leigh W.
This is a Great product for dry, damaged color processed hair. Hair feels softer and smoothr after a few uses
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Smells great and really helps rebuild my hair, love this stuff it really is one of my favorite shampoos
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
One of my favorite shampoos. Keeps my hair healthy and soft. Worth every dollar
Monica R.
P.R.
Very good cleansing shampoo. I chemically straighten my hair and this shampoo helps me keep it from more damage. Does not dry hair and have noticed a lot less hair fallout after using this.