Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance and Protection Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Andria R.Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance and Protection Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Anya G.Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance and Protection Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah R.

BY FEKKAI

Summer winter spring or fall when the sun shines those rays can wreak havoc on your hair. Fekkai Pr-Soleil Hair Mist helps deliver stunning sun protection for hair from damaging threats like color fade and dehydration all while adding a radiant sun-kissed shine. Because bright sun abounds at the luxurious Frdric Fekkai St. Barths salon all year round legendary celebrity hair stylist Frdric Fekkai created this luxe dual-phase spray for clients to use before and throughout their days in the sun with a UV filter that acts like an invisible shield for the hair. Indulge in the sun without worry with a new must-have in your hair care ritual gently protecting your hair and adding daily radiance. The product should be used before sun exposure with the Fekkai Soleil Collection and for retouching throughout the afternoon to get your hair ready to see the light of day. see more...

Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray! It doesn't make my hair look oily, it soaks right in. My hair isn't dyed, so I can't speak to if it works for protecting hair color, but I bought this to protect my scalp from sunburn and it worked! I get terribly burnt along my part and this saved me all summer. I take it with me whenever I go near a beach or pool.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets frizzy & along with flyaway in the warmer weather. Especially where I live where the humidity levels get off the radar and so it is in its course that my hair needs extra taming in the Spring/Summer. This hair mist by Fekkai "Pré-Soleil" is supposed to tame frizz, flyaways and provide a sun filter to protect hair from sun. Its got a oily texture as sunflower seed oil is one of its ingredients, which is not a huge problem because it is in a mist bottle. I just don't like having to run it through my hair with my fingers bc I hate having that greasy oily feeling/residue on my hands. I like & think it protects my hair well from the Suns damaging rays but I have not had the best success with the taming of my flyaways. I don't like to apply to much to my hair bc I don't want it to look oily but I feel I need a bit more product to get a better hold on frizz & flyaways so I deduct a star.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and take it with me every time I go on a beach vacation. It protects my hair color, keeps my hair soft and shiny, and smells amazing! I have fine hair, so it tends to weigh it down a bit, but it doesn't matter since I'm usually using this for beach/poolside lounging.
Jessica R.
Levittown, NY
I like this product, I think that it is a good alternative to sun in sprays because it protects your hair as well.
jennifer o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice product. i put it on wet hair and when i blow it out it leves my hiar looking shiny and silky. A little goes a long way, too much and your hair might look too greasy. Smells amazing and helps wiht frizz and flyaways.
Harjo P.
Virginia Beach, VA
Lovely, and does as advertised. I found that it left my hair a bit oily, so I only use it when I pull my hair back.
Amara T.
Prior Lake, MN
It's a good hair mist to add some shine but I'm not sure that it did anything good for my hair. It did smell really good though. I would be weary of using it with oily hair, because it is a oily sort of spray.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the shine that this gives my hair fantastic!! i highly highly recommend this product!!
Jessica O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells great and beautiful shine! I've been using his products since when they were sold at Victoria secret!! Lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down!
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
I received this is a target beauty box and felt like it really helped keep my colored hair looking healthier for a summer filled with chlorine and salt water. I will but another bottle this summer.
Ariana a.