Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance and Protection Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah R.Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance and Protection Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Anya G.Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Radiance and Protection Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Andria R.

BY FEKKAI #55 in Hair Mists

Summer winter spring or fall when the sun shines those rays can wreak havoc on your hair. Fekkai Pr-Soleil Hair Mist helps deliver stunning sun protection for hair from damaging threats like color fade and dehydration all while adding a radiant sun-kissed shine. Because bright sun abounds at the luxurious Frdric Fekkai St. Barths salon all year round legendary celebrity hair stylist Frdric Fekkai created this luxe dual-phase spray for clients to use before and throughout their days in the sun with a UV filter that acts like an invisible shield for the hair. Indulge in the sun without worry with a new must-have in your hair care ritual gently protecting your hair and adding daily radiance. The product should be used before sun exposure with the Fekkai Soleil Collection and for retouching throughout the afternoon to get your hair ready to see the light of day. see more...

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
So I have coarse, dry, naturally curly hair and when I’m not blowing drying it straight, I use this product in conjunction with some beach wave spray and let t air dry. This helps keep my hair soft and moisturized. Absolutely love it, found it at target on sale for $13. Smells amazing too and gives shine. A few sprays go along way.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
I love this product! It tames frizz and doesn't feel oily at all. It's great protection from the sun, and help on really humid days. It also smells nice. I would buy it again and would recommend it for dry frizzy hair.
Veronica M.
My hair gets frizzy & along with flyaway in the warmer weather. Especially where I live where the humidity levels get off the radar and so it is in its course that my hair needs extra taming in the Spring/Summer. This hair mist by Fekkai "Pré-Soleil" is supposed to tame frizz, flyaways and provide a sun filter to protect hair from sun. Its got a oily texture as sunflower seed oil is one of its ingredients, which is not a huge problem because it is in a mist bottle. I just don't like having to run it through my hair with my fingers bc I hate having that greasy oily feeling/residue on my hands. I like & think it protects my hair well from the Suns damaging rays but I have not had the best success with the taming of my flyaways. I don't like to apply to much to my hair bc I don't want it to look oily but I feel I need a bit more product to get a better hold on frizz & flyaways so I deduct a star.
Britt M.
Love this spray! It doesn't make my hair look oily, it soaks right in. My hair isn't dyed, so I can't speak to if it works for protecting hair color, but I bought this to protect my scalp from sunburn and it worked! I get terribly burnt along my part and this saved me all summer. I take it with me whenever I go near a beach or pool.
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
This stuff is great for summer! I use it when I know I am going to be in the sun all day and don't want my hair to be damaged and dull. My mom also uses it for her hair as hers is colored. It keeps colored hair from dulling. If you want to lighten your hair with the sun, this would not be good to use though as it protects your hair from lightening affects (aka damage).
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I love this product and take it with me every time I go on a beach vacation. It protects my hair color, keeps my hair soft and shiny, and smells amazing! I have fine hair, so it tends to weigh it down a bit, but it doesn't matter since I'm usually using this for beach/poolside lounging.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
I love the Fekkai Soleil hair mist! This product keeps my hair protected from the sun and it also keeps my hair super shiny. I love the smell of this hair oil, it smells like oranges but is made from sunflower seed oil. I will definitely buy this again.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
I received this is a target beauty box and felt like it really helped keep my colored hair looking healthier for a summer filled with chlorine and salt water. I will but another bottle this summer.
Franco M.
La quinta , Ca
Omg!! I use this product on a daily basis, not only does it make my hair great it makes it smell soo good, ive used many other products before but they do not compare to how this product feels.
Kimberly A.
Waterbury, CT
This is so great. It gives my hair a beautiful shine and smells good. It keeps my flyaways at bay. I have blonde fine hair with a lot of baby hairs around the hair line. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. I would of course recommend this to someone else.
Ariana A.