BY FEKKAI

All day frizz & fly-away protection. This weightless, alcohol-free mist, with seaalgae extract blocks humidity while sealing in hydration to keep sleek. UV shield helps prevent fading. see more...

Kristen H.
Athens, TN
This will keep your hair smooth through humidity as your on the go, or just put having fun. Most women have experienced flyaways and dank hair during the summer but this will keep your hair looming great by the pool or at a bbq.
Kathleen Q.
Mission, TX
I have frizzy hair so it's hard to find a product that gets rid of the frizz and doesn't leave my hair feeling hard as a rock. This product is what I've been waiting for. It keeps my hair down with the right amount of volume without the hardness. My hair stays soft and flexible with little frizzy. I highly recommend this product.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
I started using this product not too long ago and I absolutely love it! I love the smell especially and how it makes my hair feel. I continue to hoard this product because I love it so much, I would definitely recommend it! I should say it definitely helps with my fly aways and keeping my hair nice and wavey.
Alexandra S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
If I could give it 10 stars I would! This stuff is PERFECT for fighting the Florida heat! I color my hair and use a lot of heat on it. So it is already prone to frizz. The summers in Florida are brutal so my hair usually just explodes. This really helps tame it.
Simone C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love to use this while also flat ironing my hair especially during the summer. It helps to eliminate frizzy hair and I don't have to go over my thick hair twice. It also adds a light sheen so that I don't need to add additional moisture that will weight down the hair!
Esmeralda G.
I love this product because I have curly hair and when it's humid outside my hair goes cra,y this product actually helps my hair stay in place love it so much totally recommend this to anyone and everyone who has trouble maintaining their hair to stay in place
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
This is great for summertime! I spend my summers in and out of the lake and the sunshine takes a toll on my hair. This takes away any sign of frizz and makes my hair healthy and happy!
Jamie H.
Wilmington , DE
After moving from a very tropical environment to the north, my hair needed help! All the static in the air, my frizz was out of control. This product has been a Godsend to helping me control it and keep the hair more tame.
danielle g.
Brandon, FL
I have insanely frizzy hair and this stuff is amazing at taking my lions mane! It's definitely in my list of must haves. Fekkai Marine Summer Zero-Humidity Frizz Control 150ml/5oz
Sara K.
Works great at controlling the frizz and smells great! This product is great for girls who have thick curly hair and even works great the second day