BY FEKKAI

danielle p.
danielle p.
la mirada , CA
A special treat for my hair. Makes my waves texture a bit more defined and helps reduce frizz. Makes my hair feel great and adds shine.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
This a great Conditioner I have super curly hair and this is super moisturizing
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
West Long Branch, NJ
This conditioner is one of the most hydrating I've tried. After some bleach and dye damage it was definitely needed. My hair is strange in that It does curl a bit but it also kind of falls during the day, but when I used this conditioner my curls look healthy and stay all day. Definitely great for curly hair no matter how dry or how damaged your hair may be, i do however not recommend it for people with straight has as it would probably cause a weird texture.
Taisha C.
Taisha C.
Randolph, MA
This is a great product for naturally curly hair. It keeps my curls defined and super soft without causing them to loosen or tighten beyond their natural springiness. A bottle doesn't last nearly as long as the shampoo, as is true for all products to those of us with very long hair, so I like to mix it 50/50 with a cheap leave-in conditioner to make it last. I get the benefits from both! But it works great without the leave-in, too.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Grove City, OH
I am not a regular conditioner user, as it tends to weigh my hair down. This was lighter on my hair, and left it with a great shine. Helps to smooth out the ends, and reduces fly-aways throughout the day. A little on the pricier side, but definitely worth trying.
P M.
P M.
Auburndale, MA
It smells really good! I'm not sure if it has worked that well on me however....my hair kind of looks the same after use
jenny m.
jenny m.
This is my favorite conditioner it smells AMAZING and even works great! I highly recommend this ! To all hair types
Anne  K.
Anne K.
I keep finding myself coming back to this brand and line. I first started using it about 10 years ago and have tried multiple different brands since, but this line really does the best to moisturize and cleanse my curls while keeping them tamed.
Anita M.
Anita M.
S San Fran, CA
Very nice makes my curls very soft and bouncy add a lot of shine to my hair smells very good I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Columbus, OH
This conditioner is pretty good. I have very dry and frizzy hair. This conditioner was not my favorite but will do in a pinch.