Fekkai Hairsprays FREDERICK FEKKAI

by Fekkai

Hairsprays frederick fekkai

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fekkai Hairsprays FREDERICK FEKKAI!
Paramus
Fekkai Hairsprays FREDERICK FEKKAI uploaded by Hayley K.
If you want a long lasting fresh scent, fekkai! After trying a couple of dry shampoos, over the counter and expensive brands, nothing compares to Fekkai. It smells amazing, no white powder and keeps my scalp oils at bay until the end of the night. Love it!!!Fekkai Salon Professional Blow Out Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo
Purchased at: CVS
Any by Frederick Fekkai is most likely going to make your hair look fabulous. This hairspray is great because it doesn’t act like “hairspray”. Meaning, it keeps your hairs in place without that stiff Cameron Diaz look.
Clearlake, CA
This adds a nice shine to my hair when it's nice spring day and I'm trying to look fresh and energized to have fun at the park or work or whatever I decide to do that day
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fekkai hair spray is by far the BEST hair spray I've ever used! I was introduced to it while I was working at Bath and Body Works. I have pretty thick hair, and nothing keeps my hair in place while not making my hair look like it's glued to my head like Fekkai Hairspray <3 All of his products are nothing short of amazing, but this is my favorite!!!
Mt Pleasant, SC
This hairspray smells amazing and really keeps a good hold without feeling sticky or hard. I use it prior to curling with the wand and then I brush and respray for a ton of volume.
Madera, CA
I love this spray! Such a beautiful soft feminine scent! My hair feels soft and manageable! A great flexible hold. A little expensive but great quality product! I will buy again
los angeles, CA
It's great. I really like this stuff. FYI have normal to oily hair but this really helps when I'm looking to hold waves, curls, or any kind of loose style. Haven't tried it regarding up-dos or anything super serious.
Seymour, CT
This hairspray smells so good & is great for a light hold that does not weigh down your hair. I always bring it with me for travel! It is not as tacky as other brands and allows my hair to be restyled while holding the whispy pieces down.
Mountain View, CA
Very light in texture, and gives light to medium hold. I spray on after using curling iron, and like how it helps to hold the curls yet doesn't feel sticky or heavy at all in my hair. It's expensive, but lasts for a long time.
Las Vegas , NV
Greasy hair after being out in the sun all day but no chance to shower? No problem, this dry shampoo works! Refreshed and good smelling hair within seconds! Love, love, love this!!!

Looking for your answer?