BY FEKKAI

Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray is a feather light hair spray that holds on without getting stiff or sticky. Versatile Hold and Shine with Avocado Oil. Always leave a lasting impression. Spray, spray, spray and stay supple, with this sheer, brush-through finish that lives on all day.  Luxurious formulas developed to address the specific needs of different hair types. see more...

Fekkai Hairspray
  • "I have fine hair and most hair sprays weigh my hair down or make it sticky." in 1 review
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY COW. Talk about a hairspray with hold. First, it has a bright lemony kind of scent, which is a nice departure from the standard chemical hairpsray scent. Next, this spray will lock your hair in place and it will not go anywhere until you wash it out. It is amazing, especially if you have soft hair that does not like to hold style. This guy is your best friend.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hairspray, has amazing hold, smell i can take it or leave it,holds very well weather I'm doing a blowout,curles, waves, you name it, holds very well. price point is on the higher end, its an investment, but is great for your hair. gets the job done, better to spend on something that works well, than some cheap stuff that doesn't work.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
This spray is light but it holds! I have long, fine, often uncontrollable hair with frizz. THAT needs hold. I can brush and not have my hair style ruined. I ran out and went back to Sebastian and some other brand I have here---not good. I will NEVER run out of Fekkai again
Laura H.
Dallas, TX
I love all the Fekkai hair products. Amazing smell, hold, movement. I do wish they were more reasonably priced however but I guess you get what you pay for as they say. The great smell and hold last throughout the day.
Stephanie S.
This is a favorite hair spray of mine. Works well with my light brown, straight hair. All of this brands products are very good. Especially in this price point
Sophia G.
Tonawanda, NY
Great hairspray, a little expensive. I'm all about quality amd this hairspray is quality. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Lia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great hairpsray and has a smell that doesn't bother me. It worked really well and never left a residue.. love it
Kesa A.
Sioux Falls, SD
Great scent but does not hold your desired look that long....its great for almost a setting spray but not an all day hold
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fekkai's hairspray works really well. It never leaves a flaky residue and always keeps my hair super shiny. Love it!
Kristan S.
Alpine, CA
This hairspray is great. Lightweight and it doesn't make your hair stiff. It hold my curls in place all day!
Kyra G.
Is this product worth the price?