Fekkai Glossing Hair Products Starter 1 Kit uploaded by LAURA B.

BY FEKKAI

Considered a style influencer and one of today's arbiters of taste, Frederic Fekkai is one of the most celebrated names in beauty and hairstyling. A native of Aix-en-Provence, France, he moved to New York at 25 and quickly established a following for his clean, modern haircuts. Sought after by an A-list clientele on both coasts, he opened his landmark salon in New York since 1996, with Beverly Hills and Palm Beach following shortly thereafter. His creativity quickly expanded into the Fekkai branded beauty collection, where he applied his common-sense modern elegance beyond the salon. Never one to embrace fads, styling excess or unnecessary products, his luxurious line is famous for delivering unmistakable results that live up to their promises. Inspired by the place he was born, Frederic is quoted as saying "what's most natural is most beautiful." It lives in his simply efficacious, completely luxe Fekkai collection made from the finest ingredients - to create the best in hair and beauty. Made in USA Product Ingredients: Glossing Shampoo - Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Coco Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Polyglyceryl 3 Laurate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Decyl Glucosamide, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, PEG 18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 60 Almond Glycerides, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Glycol Stearate, Panthenol, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PVP Crosspolymer, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Protein, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Glycene Soja (Soybean) Protein, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Polyquaternium 59, Cinnamidopropyltrimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Helianthus Annus Extract (Sunflower Seed), Fragrance (Parfum), Benzophenone 4, PEG 150, PEG 150 Distearate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI see more...

Fekkai Glossing Hair Products Starter 1 Kit
  • "I Received the tester for the Glossing Starter Kit, i was a little skeptical because my scalp is very delicate if i use a shampoo with too much alcohol or too little moisturizers my scalp becomes itchy and dry (Flakes) the only shampoo i was able to use until now was Head & Shoulders with almond oil, so i decided to give it a chance because of the delicious smell, i used half of the shampoo and conditioner and left half for my next shower and of coarse i used the shining cream i'm truly amazed with the results i love my hair, the manageability, how it feels after i straighten it, and the best of all because of the olive oil it didn't dry my scalp i just ordered my kit and jes it's worth every Penney!!!" in 3 reviews
  • "It says right on the bottle that a little goes a long way, so this product will last you a very long time." in 2 reviews
  • "It's perfect for travel, all 3 bottles are OK under TSA guidelines and the olive oil in the products keeps hair soft and manageable after spending hours on end in recycled air." in 2 reviews
  • "I used the shampoo and conditioner and loved the way they left my hair feeling super soft and manageable." in 2 reviews
  • "The package says a little goes a long way and they are right, don't overdue it." in 1 review
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a tube of fekkai glossing cream in a beauty box and fell in love. I have dry frizzy, curly, wavy hair and this glossing cream make my hair soft, smooth and hydrated. It is the only product I need these days and I have a lot of hair products, not sure what I will be doing with the rest. I rub into my damp hair and let dry, that's it. You can also reapply on dry hair. Anyway i wanted more and it was more economically to buy this starter kit at the time. The shampoo and conditioner are very nourishing. Thick and creamy. Love the whole kit.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Norwell, MA
Love this starter set. I have thick shoulder length hair and find this to be a good value. Leaves my hair clean and soft. The shampoo has a good foam. The conditioner is definitely slick but not too heavy. The styling cream is also great and this little bottle lasts forever - way longer than the shampoo/conditioner since you only need a small pea-sized drop.
L V.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Snells great and does make my hair super shiny. I love all of their products - only wish that the positive qualities of this product were transposed into the form of a natural product. That would be my ideal.
ashley b.
ashley b.
Louisville , KY
This kit is the best way to try a new line of products. I initially bought the kit to keep some small bottles of hair products to stash at the boyfriend's house and now I restock each time I run out. It's perfect for travel, all 3 bottles are OK under TSA guidelines and the olive oil in the products keeps hair soft and manageable after spending hours on end in recycled air. So much easier to pack the bottles than deal with refilling travel bottles each time they run low. The products themselves are of the highest quality available, keeps your hair hydrated and frizz in check if you are plagued by flyaways, like I am. The shampoo and conditioner smell great and are extremely gentle on your hair.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the trial size kit! The glossing set smells great & keeps your hair smooth, soft, & shiny. Just a pea-sized amount of the glossing creme like the directions say, especially on your ends, & you're good to go!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a firm believer in this product. When I used it I felt a difference in my hair right away. I have heard of Fekkai before and the great reviews I have seen on this product. The 4 piece kit is terrific. The only thing id that I find it to be very pricey and thus not a lot of people will pay that amount of money to try but very well worth it.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
I liked this but it left my hair slightly on the oily side. It left my hair soft though which was good.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Charleston, SC
I was chosen as a tester for this product and was super excited b/c I had always wanted to try the Fekkai brand. I used the shampoo and conditioner and loved the way they left my hair feeling super soft and manageable. The glossing cream topped it all off by leaving my hair shiny, smooth, and completely manageable. Love this product!
Shari M.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Love this kit! The shampoo and conditioner are really great, smell nice, leave hair clean feeling and shiny. The glossing treatment really does leave hair so shiny, especially if you flat iron after it has dried. Can be weighty if you use too much!
LAURA B.
LAURA B.
Schererville , IN
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My review and opinions are my own.

The items pictured above were in my Influenster Vox Box. I was super excited to get to try these products, as I know that they are salon-quality (and salon priced) products.

I was a little disappointed in the size of the shampoo and conditioner samples. I mean, I literally used as little as possible of both and barely squeezed enough out of there to last 2 shampoos and conditioners. I could have easily used each sample in one use. I feel as though I didn't get a true feel of the difference the shampoo and conditioner could have made in my hair after longer use (I would have liked to have had enough to use for at least a week or two. I wish that the shampoo and conditioner samples would have been the same size as the styler (2 oz bottle), but instead they were 0.3 oz packets.

Shampoo and Conditioner:
Anyways, I guess I shouldn't complain about a free sample, but, like I said, I find it difficult to give a great review of the products when I got barely anything to try. What I did notice about the shampoo was that it was WAY thicker than any other shampoo that I have used. I feel like it really coated my hair. I loved the scent, and I like that fact that is was infused with olive oil. The conditioner was much "runnier" than the shampoo. I really didn't notice any difference in this than the Tresemme conditioner I was using before I tried these out. Again, i really loved the scent of this. I did notice that my hair was "glossier", but that may be due to the styler (which I will review next). I can not be sure if the glossy shine of my hair had anything to do with the shampoo or conditioner because I used all 3 products each of the 2 days I used the shampoo and conditioner.

Styler:
This was interesting. After putting it in my hair, my hands were sparkly. Like, this product actually has super-duper fine glitter in it almost that makes your hair shiny! Now, this does NOT mean that it looks like you are putting glitter in your hair or anything, but it is just what makes it look shinier. I LOVE this product. I will continue to use it until I have squeezed every last bit out of the bottle! My hair felt super soft and STRAIGHT! (This is the look I want….I blow dry my hair straight every time I wash it.) Again, i LOVE the scent.
It says right on the bottle that a little goes a long way, so this product will last you a very long time. I seriously use, like, a pencil eraser (the kind on the end of the pencil) sized amount….maybe even less) each day. By the end of the day, my hair does feel a little greasy, but no more so than when I use any other styler out there…..and I have used about a bazillion different kinds, ranging from the cheapo brands to the salon-priced/quality ones!

On the two days that I used all 3 of the above products I had not 1 but 4 people ask me if I got a haircut or did something different with my hair! No one said "Wow, your hair sure looks glossy" or anything, but these products made enough of a difference for my hair that that many people noticed something was different---and that says something!

I only wish that I would have saved the shampoo and conditioner for school picture day (which is coming up--I am a teacher!)
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Has anyone tried this Fekkai Glossing Starter Kit? I have used the spray dry shampoo and love it!
Kim F.
Kim F.
Coffeyville, KS
Does this work for fine and curly hair?
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
So has anyone tried this set? I have fallen in love with the light olive
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product any good and worth the money?
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .