Fekkai Glossing Hair Products Starter 1 Kit
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "I Received the tester for the Glossing Starter Kit, i was a little skeptical because my scalp is very delicate if i use a shampoo with too much alcohol or too little moisturizers my scalp becomes itchy and dry (Flakes) the only shampoo i was able to use until now was Head & Shoulders with almond oil, so i decided to give it a chance because of the delicious smell, i used half of the shampoo and conditioner and left half for my next shower and of coarse i used the shining cream i'm truly amazed with the results i love my hair, the manageability, how it feels after i straighten it, and the best of all because of the olive oil it didn't dry my scalp i just ordered my kit and jes it's worth every Penney!!!" in 3 reviews
- "I used the shampoo and conditioner and loved the way they left my hair feeling super soft and manageable." in 2 reviews
- "It's perfect for travel, all 3 bottles are OK under TSA guidelines and the olive oil in the products keeps hair soft and manageable after spending hours on end in recycled air." in 2 reviews
- "It says right on the bottle that a little goes a long way, so this product will last you a very long time." in 2 reviews
- "This is my new favorite hair product." in 1 review
The items pictured above were in my Influenster Vox Box. I was super excited to get to try these products, as I know that they are salon-quality (and salon priced) products.
I was a little disappointed in the size of the shampoo and conditioner samples. I mean, I literally used as little as possible of both and barely squeezed enough out of there to last 2 shampoos and conditioners. I could have easily used each sample in one use. I feel as though I didn't get a true feel of the difference the shampoo and conditioner could have made in my hair after longer use (I would have liked to have had enough to use for at least a week or two. I wish that the shampoo and conditioner samples would have been the same size as the styler (2 oz bottle), but instead they were 0.3 oz packets.
Shampoo and Conditioner:
Anyways, I guess I shouldn't complain about a free sample, but, like I said, I find it difficult to give a great review of the products when I got barely anything to try. What I did notice about the shampoo was that it was WAY thicker than any other shampoo that I have used. I feel like it really coated my hair. I loved the scent, and I like that fact that is was infused with olive oil. The conditioner was much "runnier" than the shampoo. I really didn't notice any difference in this than the Tresemme conditioner I was using before I tried these out. Again, i really loved the scent of this. I did notice that my hair was "glossier", but that may be due to the styler (which I will review next). I can not be sure if the glossy shine of my hair had anything to do with the shampoo or conditioner because I used all 3 products each of the 2 days I used the shampoo and conditioner.
This was interesting. After putting it in my hair, my hands were sparkly. Like, this product actually has super-duper fine glitter in it almost that makes your hair shiny! Now, this does NOT mean that it looks like you are putting glitter in your hair or anything, but it is just what makes it look shinier. I LOVE this product. I will continue to use it until I have squeezed every last bit out of the bottle! My hair felt super soft and STRAIGHT! (This is the look I want….I blow dry my hair straight every time I wash it.) Again, i LOVE the scent.
It says right on the bottle that a little goes a long way, so this product will last you a very long time. I seriously use, like, a pencil eraser (the kind on the end of the pencil) sized amount….maybe even less) each day. By the end of the day, my hair does feel a little greasy, but no more so than when I use any other styler out there…..and I have used about a bazillion different kinds, ranging from the cheapo brands to the salon-priced/quality ones!
On the two days that I used all 3 of the above products I had not 1 but 4 people ask me if I got a haircut or did something different with my hair! No one said "Wow, your hair sure looks glossy" or anything, but these products made enough of a difference for my hair that that many people noticed something was different---and that says something!
I only wish that I would have saved the shampoo and conditioner for school picture day (which is coming up--I am a teacher!)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos