BY FEKKAI

Luxurious, High Performance Hair Care Tested by Frederic and his Team of experts. see more...

Laura L.
Laura L.
Modesto, CA
Amazing product. Really makes my hair feel soft and touchable. Would definitely repurchase.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I was looking for something to make my hair shiner, softer, and overall more healthy looking. I was suffering from dry, damaged, bleached hair and needed a fix. I picked this up at Target at couple years ago and really enjoyed it. Even though it was not full size it lasted a very long time. A little goes a long way with the shampoo and conditioner and the oils in it really makes your hair feel and look great. The olive oil smells very subtle but natural and nice. I really enjoyed the glossing styling cream as well, would put it on everyday after styling my hair to add some shine and sleek it out. Fekkai Glossing Hair Care Kit Carded Pack
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Used this kit In the Past Great Stuff!!!
THE SMALLEST DETAIL MAKES THE BIGGEST IMPACT! .
#designer #beauty#OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bloggersdream #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw17 #designer #pfw17 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #frenchgirl #BlackRanked
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I got this as a free gift and let it sit on my counter for months only deciding to try it when I was out of my usual brand. To my surprise I loved the results I got from trying all three products. My hair was soft, shiny and manageable. Will I switch? Probably not but I can't say that I won't use it again in the future cause it's a fantastic line.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
I am always looking to add more shine to my hair and make it look like I just came out of the salon and this is the best product I've found to do this. I use this every other time I shower since it's expensive and I don't want to waste it but I would highly recommend this product!
Farah J.
Farah J.
I have been using this for years and it works wonders. Unfortunately the price point is a little too much for me sometimes so it really s a splurge. I have colored and unruly frizzy hair and this really does wonders for it. I highly recommend  it if you haven't tried it.
Emory S.
Emory S.
  This haircare kit makes my hair feel absolutely amazing!!! I love it! I think it is very pricey, though. Therefore I have stopped using it, but it worked extremely well on my thick and frizzy hair. It lasted a long time and left my hair smelling amazing!
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
This glossing kit has got to be one of the very best ones I've tried. Ive used it on several of my clients and the results have been awesome. There are several of my clients that only want the Fekkai glossing kit used on them. I love it myself.
ELIZABETH M.
ELIZABETH M.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditions my hair and repairs the damage I've acquired over time. The packaging is small enough for you to try and not make a commitment but once you see the improvement, you're bound to get hooked!
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Wow what's not to love about this brand.. smells great leaves hair touchably smooth and always looking wonderful got a sample once at bath and body works and ever since then it's a must have !!