BY FEKKAI

The Fekkai Full Volume Starter Kit contains trial sizes of our Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner plus a 1.5 Oz Sheer Hold Hairspray for your finished style. see more...

Samantha C.
Fort Worth
Talk about volume! My hair texture is fine and this line has completely changed the hair game for me. As a southern belle I love big hair and this truly helps me achieve that. Not only does this product give me the volume I desire but the packaging is so luxurious. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Justine N.
Ottawa, ON
The full volume line from this brand is really fantastic. It smells amazing and hair actually takes on a lot of volume from the ingredients in the product. I find the price is a little high but when I'm feeling luxury I'll definitely go for it.