BY FEKKAI

Lisa A.
Napa, CA
This shampoo delivers the volume! It's great when paired with the conditioner and neither product will weigh down your hair! I have thick hair and love the added volume I get. My MIL has thin, fine hair and gets equally great results. I don't think it foams as much as I would like to get my hair feeling as clean as preferred, but overall a fantastic product.
Maggie S.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to line of hair products. my hair is so limp and lifeless. and it smells amazing!
toby k.
Brooklyn , NY
Very good and voluminous. makes my hair look full and healthy. great price for it and great product for everyday use
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled awful. It did not do as described. I would not recommend to anyone.
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This shampoo left my hair feeling very dry and lifeless. It also left my scalp with dandruff. This is not a good shampoo for dry hair.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
My husband accidentally bought this full volume shampoo instead of the Reparatives kind and I just did not like it. My hair felt heavy after use.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .