BY FEKKAI

Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo thickens and enhances every strand. Enriched with a powerful blend of botanicals and proteins, this shampoo adds body and volume to fine, thin or lifeless hair. Brand: Frederic Fekkai Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For fine, thin or lifeless hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daisha G.
Bronx, NY
This shampoo left my hair feeling very dry and lifeless. It also left my scalp with dandruff. This is not a good shampoo for dry hair.
Betty W.
Sometimes their products are not great for thin and limp hair. If you are to use this product then make sure you use very little.
Nikki  N.
I do like texture and smell but do I notice a visible difference in volume, not really but FF does have some good products!
Trisha A.
CHENNAI TAMILNADU
I am always looking for a shampoo which gives volume and stops hair fall. This is one of the best shampoo for good result.
toby k.
Brooklyn , NY
Very good and voluminous. makes my hair look full and healthy. great price for it and great product for everyday use
Jaimie L.
San Diego, CA
Smelled good and made hair very soft and manageable, however I did not notice much of a volume difference.
Maggie S.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to line of hair products. my hair is so limp and lifeless. and it smells amazing!
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
THIS IS AMAZING LEAVES MY HAIR SILKY AND FLAWLESS. NOT HEAVY AMAZING FORMULA. GOT IT AT COSTCO
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
This smelled awful. It did not do as described. I would not recommend to anyone.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .