BY FEKKAI

Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo thickens and enhances every strand. Enriched with a powerful blend of botanicals and proteins, this shampoo adds body and volume to fine, thin or lifeless hair. Brand: Frederic Fekkai Size: 8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For fine, thin or lifeless hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This is an excellent product. I love everything I've tried in this line. I don't buy it as often, because it's pricy and I tend to stock up on things during Ulta sales and rarely see this on sale there, but I do really like the product. It does what it promises and a little goes a long way.
Lisa A.
Napa, CA
This shampoo delivers the volume! It's great when paired with the conditioner and neither product will weigh down your hair! I have thick hair and love the added volume I get. My MIL has thin, fine hair and gets equally great results. I don't think it foams as much as I would like to get my hair feeling as clean as preferred, but overall a fantastic product.
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this shampoo and the conditioner as well and I do not think that I will ever change hair wash products! Fekkai is the best smelling, and best made shampoo and conditioner in my opinion, and the smell and softness it gives to my hair is unreal!
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
This is an expensive product, and personally, it didn't work for me. I paid way too much for this product thinking it was going to do something amazing. it just felt cheap
Soph A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love the great volume and look of my hair after using this shampoo. All you need is a small amount and if works into a nice lather but it doesn't strip my hair.
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
Love this shampoo, especially the smell. Has an amazing citrus scent that helps wake me up in the morning. My hair feels clean but not dry, and not weighed down.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
I love this shampoo for volume. It’s expensive but I do think it’s worth the price . It leaves your hair fresh , clean and healthy with great control and volume
Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
This shampoo is just as amazing as the conditioner! After using both I really see a difference in my hairs volume! Even though it is pricey I highly recommend
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this line of shampoo and conditioner. This lightly nourishes my hair with out making my hair look flat, gives a boost in texture and volume!
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
My husband accidentally bought this full volume shampoo instead of the Reparatives kind and I just did not like it. My hair felt heavy after use.
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .