BY FEKKAI

Buy on Jet.com
Nikki  N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like texture and smell but do I notice a visible difference in volume, not really but FF does have some good products!
Trisha A.
Chelsea, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always looking for a shampoo which gives volume and stops hair fall. This is one of the best shampoo for good result.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
This is an expensive product, and personally, it didn't work for me. I paid way too much for this product thinking it was going to do something amazing. it just felt cheap
Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
This shampoo is just as amazing as the conditioner! After using both I really see a difference in my hairs volume! Even though it is pricey I highly recommend
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this shampoo and the conditioner as well and I do not think that I will ever change hair wash products! Fekkai is the best smelling, and best made shampoo and conditioner in my opinion, and the smell and softness it gives to my hair is unreal!
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
Love this shampoo, especially the smell. Has an amazing citrus scent that helps wake me up in the morning. My hair feels clean but not dry, and not weighed down.
Jaimie L.
San Diego, CA
Smelled good and made hair very soft and manageable, however I did not notice much of a volume difference.
Soph A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the great volume and look of my hair after using this shampoo. All you need is a small amount and if works into a nice lather but it doesn't strip my hair.
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS AMAZING LEAVES MY HAIR SILKY AND FLAWLESS. NOT HEAVY AMAZING FORMULA. GOT IT AT COSTCO
Betty W.
Sometimes their products are not great for thin and limp hair. If you are to use this product then make sure you use very little.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .