BY FEKKAI

Add lift to roots and texture to ends with a golf ball-sized dollop of Fekkai Full Volume Mousse Lightweight Styling Mousse. see more...

Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This mousse is great smelling and volumizing without being drying. It actually feels moisturizing and doesn’t make your hair feel stiff or harsh. It’s great to add body and hold to whatever style especially if it’s not going to be styled straight and smooth.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Fekkai Mousse is a rich and light weight product. If you are looking for body and volume this product will serve you well. It's long lasting and doesn't way your hair down. Amazing fragrance. I like the packaging. I have been using this for quite a while and just keep buying it. It's very cost effective and you even gave body on second day hair. I love it
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
This stuff worked great for giving my hair volume & not feeling like there was a bunch of product on my hair. I loved the way it smells too. This has been my favorite mousse I've used for my hair. Little bit more expensive but will repurchase again.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I like this product but it is really expensive for it to be a drugstore product. But I mean it works good it left my hair soft and no frizzy curls like others that inhave used. But i would definitely buy it again its just the price that bothers me.
Margarita M.
Garland, TX
I really literally do not use mousse hair products. I have before. Literally don't like damaging it, especially after a haircut. I do however love that they are there. What are some experiences with this brand? Is it great quality? Have you had hair damage from this product personally?
Elizabeth r.
Forest Grove, OR
I have yet to find a mousse that works as well as this. I am so in love with this product and use this in my daily hair care routine. this adds the most wonderful volume to my otherwise lackluster hair.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
I am a huge fan of Fekkai products, and this mousse delivers just as expected. I comb in a dollop or two after a shower, and then blow dry while running my fingers through. Keeps my hair from being too frizzy, while allowing the shape to come through at the same time.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE FEKKAI products. They are AH-MAZING. However, this volume mousse didn't do it for me. Let me state I have thicker longer hair. This might work on thinner hair. I'm always battling volume issues, and this just didn't work. Don't be discouraged, this was just my experience.
Pebbles R.
Great mousse for my hair! it doesn't feel greasy and it adds volume to my hair after using a hair straightener.
Tatiana E.
San Diego, CA
A little goes a long way! Defines my curls and leaves them touchable and manageable never sticky
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
How well does this work for short, fine, straight hair? Is it an expensive product?
mireya m.
Harlingen, TX
I been looking for a good mousse to use but that also doesn't leave your hair so oily, is this product really good?
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
What are some of your experiences with this mousse? I've heard Fekkai products are awesome but I have never tried this one....
Kaylee G.
Merrillville,IN
I have been looking for a product that would give more volume to my hair (curly) and make it look more curlier. Would this be a good product for what I want to utilize it for?
Julie C.
Oxnard, CA
Does this product make your hair very crispy like hairspray?