BY FEKKAI

Instant Volume see more...

laura_pandolfo P.
Studio City, CA
I like this product. It smells good and does lift my fine hair. I think it is effective. I would probably not buy again because it didn't keep my hair lifted for a length of time. Not long lasting.
liz d.
Davie, FL
Fekkai is one of the best product hair lines out there. It always leaves my hair feeling silky and looking shiny and healthy! It also makes it easier for me to style or blowdry. The Full Volume shampoo is great for my fine hair and it provides my flat hair with some much needed volume.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I have really fine hair and this product made a huge difference in the volume of my hair. I actually had lift at the roots instead of it being glued to my scalp! I also really love the dry shampoo from Fekkai, it works wonders! Plus all the products smell amazing!
Robyn F.
This is a nice lightweight spray for your hair to give it some life. I have color treated hair, and this helps it when I am getting close to a color touch up and need a little lift. I was very happy with this purchase and I would purchase again.
Gwen W.
Lewisville, TX
I typically use root lift plus by Big Sxy Hair, but this was on sale and I decided to give it a try. It works just as well and doesn't leave my hair feeling overworked! Smells pretty great too!
Laura C.
Fantastic lift for fine, thin hair. Probably the best hair volumizer I've used. It IS a little pricey, but not much is required to achieve results.. I highly recommend. It
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love, love, love this stuff! Gives my thin, life-less hair so much more volume and lift! I use this all the time on my bad hair days and it makes it look so much better instantly. What a difference!
Melissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great! definitely gave me volume at the roots, and this product smells absolutely lovely. But I must have used a little too much one time and it made my hair a bit sticky. that is the only downside, but it can be easily avoided by using a small amount of the product!
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
I relly like this volumizing spray! I have fine hair, but lots of it, so it weighs down easy. This helps to give it some volume at the roots, where it really needs it. It doesn't leave my hair sticky and has a scent, but it isn't unpleasant. I would buy it again, and the price isn't too bad.
Lucca G.
Lawrence, KS
This product smells wonderful. However, it ends up weighing down my hair. I tend to have dry ends and oily roots and this spray just did not work for my hair.