BeautyHairHair ProductsFekkai

NULL

AYUDA CON EL FRIZZ?
Éste Shampoo es Libre de Sulfatos? [product:fekkai-full-blown-volume-shampoo]
Éste Shampoo es Libre de Sulfatos? [product:fekkai-full-blown-volume-shampoo]
Start your review of Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier!
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Michelle  B.
I received this in my glossybox advent calendar and love this shampoo. It smells so fresh and clean. Only need a small amount and it lathers up in your hair. Will purchase this once I'm finished with this bottle.
Lawden A.
Birmingham, AL
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Lawden A.
I bought this shampoo and conditioner duo after seeing all the 5 star reviews and having good luck with the brand previously. While it indeed did give me a bit of volume and also gave me a super thorough cleaning, it made my hair feel like straw! So anytime I would use this I’d have to also use a super hydrating hair mask and I guess I wasn’t getting the full effects. Anyway, if you have dry hair already I don’t recommend this. Probably works great for normal or oily hair though!
Meggen S.
Naperville, IL
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Meggen S.
This definitely helped with volume and made my hair much easier to blow dry after use but the smell was not my favorite!!! It smells kinda spicy if that makes sense lol but if you don’t mind smells then you will love this!
Amber G.
Patterson, LA
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Amber G.
This shampoo is amazing, works well and doesn’t leave any residue behind. The amount of later I get from a dime size of this shampoo honestly blew my mind, not the same experience I’ve had with some other high end products! Smells great and leaves my hair soft and full.
Krystal  C.
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Krystal  C.
Thank you @influenster for gifting me with a complimentary @fekkai Full Blown Volume shampoo and conditioner! 💁🏼‍♀️ I really enjoy the shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. However, I haven't noticed much volume. It's really a good regular shampoo though.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Kristin F.
I love the Shampoo! it makes my hair squeaky clean, literally, and it's the best feeling ever. Especially when I use dry shampoo, mousse, and leave in conditioners. I'm not a huge fan of the smell out of the bottle but after my shower it smells just as clean as using other shampoos. I'd definitely buy it again.
Rosie G.
Palmview, TX
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Rosie G.
Love the shampoo. It has a great citrus scent. It gives good volume, great moisture leaving my hair soft and looking shiny. I am very satisfied with the product, I recommend it.
Amanda G.
Genoa, IL
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Amanda G.
I am loving this shampoo! My hair felt SO clean after washing it with this and I could also feel a difference in softness
Kelly S.
Greenwood, IN
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Kelly S.
My hair seems to like this product, although I don’t really see added volume compared to my current shampoo/conditioner brand. It does leave my hair shiny and soft. The smell needs work - it doesn’t really smell that great and when drying, kind of smells clinical. Other than that, a decent product.
Carrie C.
Hutchinson Is, FL
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Carrie C.
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier uploaded by Carrie C.
I have a hard time finding shampoos and conditioners that actually help with my fine hair but this one really gives my hair life paired with the matching conditioner! Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo Weightless Amplifier Im so impressed with this product. You only need a small amount (and I have long hair)!! It lathers so nicely. Since I wear my hair long, I always use a conditioner to help detangle; the companion condition didn't weigh my hair down, and I only used enough to get the tangles out, I brush my hair in the shower with the conditioner on- it worked perfectly. Both the shampoo and the conditioner gave my long, fine hair more body, it feels soft and it smells pleasant too. My hair looks and feels so shiny and very healthy. It smells good, unlike other products that use perfumes and ingredients that are really bad for your hair. I love that an all natural product can make my hair feel and look this good!! I am in love with this shampoo!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...