BY FEKKAI

Full blown volume shampoo. Citrus extract and ginseng. Amplifies and invigorates. Infused with citrus extract and ginseng. Scented by mint and fruits. Invigorate your senses and add volume with this silicone-free cleanser. Limp, fine hair has luxurious body. Tip from the fekkai salon: use your fingers to massage scalp for the ultimate, invigorating experience. Mix it up by alternating with other fekkai shampoos. Experience lavish body & fullness every morning without heaviness with full blown volume shampoo. Fine, limp hair is invigorated with volume. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

• How much volume do you get from the shampoo alone, if not...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Helps with volume a little bit, not as much as I had hope and not as much based on price. Gives some body but nothing too noticeable. Smells good and leaves hair feeling very clean. I would buy again if it was on sale
Laura E.
Alright but not worth the price. Will not repurchase.
Has a lovely scent, very creamy and thick texture, makes my hair feel buttery. But way too expensive for a small amount of product and I didn’t notice much of a difference.
Shelley F.
I grabbed this the other day after months of wanting to try it. As soon as I opened it and poured it in my hand I was excited about the smell. It smells citrusy and minty at the same time. While I didn't get he tingle feeling that others have said they got, I did see and still see, three days later, serious volume. Totally worth it!
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
It's a thicker shampoo that lathers like crazy, and it feels like a luxury product. BUT in the ingredients you'll read that it's loaded with harsh chemicals and sulfate that dries up you hair. For the price point I'm not recommending it but if you get a chance to try it it's worth it.
Madison C.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I can not say enough about this shampoo!! JT smells so good and keeps my hair super shiny and soft. It's the best shampoo out there in my opinion. I don't use it all the time bc of the price but I use it when I can. If I could afford it this would the the ONLY shampoo I would use.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is ok for volume. Some tend to weigh hair down and I've found this to be the better option in volumizing shampoos. It's a bit pricey but when your hair is thin and needs a boost pice is not as important
Kristin S.
Lorton, VA
Thank you, Fekkai, for one of the best shampoo experiences I've ever had! My hair is fine and dry and most moisturizing shampoos only weigh it down, but your shampoo gave me lustrous hair with lots of volume! Love it!
Jennifer F.
I like that it works on volumizing my thin hair. I don't buy this often as it's expensive but when I can afford it I do. I think it smells nice and really does add lift. I think you can get it at Sephora and Ulta
Mandy N.
This shampoo smells heavenly and it never dries out my hair. I have fine / straight hair and this gives me the much desired springy and clean feeling to my roots every time. People notice when I use it!
Ally O.
Byron, MN
Love love love this. It works extremely well! The only thing that put me off was the scent. It basically smells like citrus and eucalyptus, which is good, but it's so faint!! I want to be able to smell it after my hair is dry.
Emily C.
How much volume do you get from the shampoo alone, if not used with fekkai full blown volume conditioner and styling creams?