BY FEKKAI

Full blown volume shampoo. Citrus extract and ginseng. Amplifies and invigorates. Infused with citrus extract and ginseng. Scented by mint and fruits. Invigorate your senses and add volume with this silicone-free cleanser. Limp, fine hair has luxurious body. Tip from the fekkai salon: use your fingers to massage scalp for the ultimate, invigorating experience. Mix it up by alternating with other fekkai shampoos. Experience lavish body & fullness every morning without heaviness with full blown volume shampoo. Fine, limp hair is invigorated with volume. Used at the legendary fekkai salons. see more...

• How much volume do you get from the shampoo alone, if not used with...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
It's a thicker shampoo that lathers like crazy, and it feels like a luxury product. BUT in the ingredients you'll read that it's loaded with harsh chemicals and sulfate that dries up you hair. For the price point I'm not recommending it but if you get a chance to try it it's worth it.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I can not say enough about this shampoo!! JT smells so good and keeps my hair super shiny and soft. It's the best shampoo out there in my opinion. I don't use it all the time bc of the price but I use it when I can. If I could afford it this would the the ONLY shampoo I would use.
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
This is ok for volume. Some tend to weigh hair down and I've found this to be the better option in volumizing shampoos. It's a bit pricey but when your hair is thin and needs a boost pice is not as important
Patti H.
Patti H.
Safety Harbor, FL
Great shine and smells good while in your hair. It makes the most of my fine straight hair. I love the way it cleans too.
Kara E.
Kara E.
Love love his products. I have very fine hair and I do see a light difference in lift. Doesn't weigh hair down.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I like that it works on volumizing my thin hair. I don't buy this often as it's expensive but when I can afford it I do. I think it smells nice and really does add lift. I think you can get it at Sephora and Ulta
Desarai E.
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
I love this shampoo. I just can't use it to much it tends to build up on my scalp and dry it out. It definitely gives great volume so it's worth keeping around for special events!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I have thick hair but it's straight and lays flat. I use this shampoo to give the extra bit of volume I need.
Diana D.
Diana D.
San Diego , CA
Smelled really nice but dried out my hair. Would probably try again with a different conditioner...
Sana H.
Sana H.
Spring, TX
Great shampoo. Really volumizing. Lasts all day. Combine with the conditioner. You won't regret it.
Emily C.
Emily C.
How much volume do you get from the shampoo alone, if not used with fekkai full blown volume conditioner and styling creams?