Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FEKKAI

More to love of your Fekkai favorites for the height of volume. When all eyes are on you hair needs volume and lift that lasts. The Full Blown Volume Conditioner now in larger 16 ounce size is salon perfected by master stylists and red carpet ready to ensure hair won't fall flat. see more...

• Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft? 1 Answers
Melissa H.
Macomb, MI
Great deep conditioner. Its a little expensive but its well worth the extra money. Love it
Erica T.
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
Fantastic product. I didn't notice big volume but definitely made my hair seem less limp
Kelsie C.
Cary, NC
Best conditioner I've ever used. Keeps my hair full and thick throughout the day
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Great conditioner ! Leaves hair super soft and silky smooth. Prevents brake age
Dusty M.
Waterloo , ON
Review for: Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner, 16 Fluid Ounce more...
My hair loves this product. It's a light citrus smelling product that comes out just like a hair mousse. Very luxurious treatment that turns my normally frizzy hair into manageable hair
Lauren W.
Woodland Hills, CA
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
One of my favorite conditioners of all time, Fekkai's Full Volume Conditioner treats my dry hair without weighing it down! It's supremely effective, and it may not be the most affordable, but it's definitely worth it! I would definitely recommend!
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This is the best conditioner! Not only is this brand top quality the products feel amazing on the hair! I love love them!!!
Courtney F.
It smells like summer in a bottle. I love using my this in the summer it makes my hair feel fresh and bouncy!
Kaihlee R.
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
Was 100% impressed with this product, would definitely repurchase, made such a wonderful impact on my hair
Andréa D.
This is a good everyday conditioner, but nothing special about it. I probably won't repurchase.
Kristen S.
Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft?