Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.

Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner

More to love of your Fekkai favorites for the height of volume. When all eyes are on you hair needs volume and lift that lasts. The Full Blown Volume Conditioner now in larger 16 ounce size is salon perfected by master stylists and red carpet ready to ensure hair won't fall flat. see more...

• Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft? 1 Answers
nicole l.
Lincolnwood , Il
This conditioner smells good, and leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy, also when I blow dry it it seems very full.
Tiffany M.
Newark, NJ
It's kind of pricey but worth it. It leaves your hair feeling nice, soft and tangle free. I definitely recommend this.
W1sgal A.
When I really need to detangle my hair. I use this conditioner. It's pricey but I use it for specific nights out
Alyssa K.
I love this conditioner. My hair is very shiny, thick and has tons of volume since I started using it regularly.
Molly K.
Northampton, MA
Loved this fekkai volume conditioner. Fekkai is a great line works well with my fine hair also used the mousse.
Laura  D.
I'm sorry to say this product didn't feel like it worked because i couldn't even put a comb through my hair!
Joanna K.
Northampton, MA
This product makes hair soft but isn't too heavy. It smells great and is not very expensive. It's great!
Chantel H.
Gwinn, MI
My fine hair loves this! It is light enough to give volume and nourishing enough to stop the frizzes.
Sarah S.
Moisturizes while adding volume to my fine, limp hair. Smells great. Does a good job detangling.
Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
This conditioner is so amazing! It really does give my hair more volume and it smells so good!
Kristen S.
Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft?