Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FEKKAI

More to love of your Fekkai favorites for the height of volume. When all eyes are on you hair needs volume and lift that lasts. The Full Blown Volume Conditioner now in larger 16 ounce size is salon perfected by master stylists and red carpet ready to ensure hair won't fall flat. see more...

• Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft? 1 Answers
Tori R.
Clayton, NC
LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! If I could afford to use it everyday I would. However because of the price I save this for special occasions only
Daphne M.
This works great for my normally greasy, oily hair. It is a little expensive but it works well. Also the smell is a little strong.
Bhavna S.
Astoria, NY
Tried this and loved it! Except it's pretty expensive for such a small bottle but def worth it. Gave me volume without the frizz
Kamila C.
West Palm Beach, FL
Good conditioner but I wasn't blown away with the volume. I had used better products before. High price. Nice smell and packaging
Dawn L.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
Wonderful moisturizer and even though it is a little more expensive it worth the cost. Adds volume without drying out my hair.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange , GA
I used this a couple of weeks and I didn't really notice any difference. I m gonna keep using it because it was expensive.
Lizz E.
Morrilton
I expected a lot more from this product. Maybe my expectations were too high, but it left my hair looking oily and rough.
Sara P.
Hanover, MA
Great Condition. Really happy with the results just needed to brush hair and add serum and I was good to go for the day!
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
This conditioner made my hair soft and feel really good. It smells really nice. I didn't notice any added volume though.
Gina L.
I love this product! Makes my hair so smooth and smells great! Really does give great volume as far as conditioners go
Kristen S.
Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft?