Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FEKKAI

More to love of your Fekkai favorites for the height of volume. When all eyes are on you hair needs volume and lift that lasts. The Full Blown Volume Conditioner now in larger 16 ounce size is salon perfected by master stylists and red carpet ready to ensure hair won't fall flat. see more...

• Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft? 1 Answers
Marin P.
Iowa City, IA
I just started using this conditioner. So far I've liked it. It makes my hair feel soft and smells good. As far as volume, I haven't noticed much difference in the volume of my hair and it is a little pricey for 8 fl oz.
Jessica W.
Beaverton, OR
Love this conditioner, especially the smell! It has a great citrus scent that's awesome for earlier mornings! And it does the job, hair feels moisturized and tangles come out easier.
Stacey S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Yes, it's expensive. But I love Fekkai's full blown line. I always end up with great results by using the shampoo and conditioner. That to me makes it worth it.
Ashley A.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner, Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner, 16 Fluid Ounce more...
I love this conditioner so much I started purchasing the largest option! It smells amazing and I have very fine hair, this stuff does wonders to pump it up!!
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
This conditioner works well at conditioning my fine hair without weighing it down. I noticed more volume when drying after use. It also has a pleasant scent.
Heather R.
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
This leaves my hair full and soft. I love the smell of this product as well. I use in the shower every other day and I feel the volume lasts all day.
Eliza B.
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
I love using this directly after coloring my hair... it deposits in so much moisture and helps keep the color sealed in and makes the color shine
Felecia  H.
This conditioner is the best! I tried a sample of it and used it while washing my hair. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft.
Victoria V.
Allen Park, MI
Super light and super hydrating. It can be pricey , however, it is so so worth the results! My hair feels all new after the first use!
Christina W.
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
This conditioner doesn't provide enough volume or conditioning for my thin, fine hair. I'l finish the bottle, but I won't buy it again.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft?