Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner uploaded by Ashley A.

BY FEKKAI

More to love of your Fekkai favorites for the height of volume. When all eyes are on you hair needs volume and lift that lasts. The Full Blown Volume Conditioner now in larger 16 ounce size is salon perfected by master stylists and red carpet ready to ensure hair won't fall flat. see more...

• Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft? 1 Answers
Lindalou L.
Really like this product. You only need a little a little dab of the product as it goes a long way. It isn't sticky and really does the job. Also has a nice smell to it. It's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this product.
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Review for: Fekkai Full Volume Conditioner more...
Ah! Such a good conditioner for volume! It really gives me a lot of shine and I've received many compliments for it too! I'm giving it only 4 stars because it's quite expensive!
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
I love this conditioner! My hair looks flawless when I use it! I use it every other day so my hair doesn't get build up. You can tell it's great quality and is packaged so cute!
Heather R.
I love when my hair is solf and full of volume and bounce and this product gives me that. I use in the shower every other day on my hair and it leaves my hair smelling fresh
Rachelle M.
I love this conditioner so much. It's super light and smells amazing. My hair is never weighed down and looks smooth after using. My only issue is that it's pretty expensive but I continue to purchase it because it performs so well!!
Michelle R.
I love all #fekkai products. I love the smell, and I love the way my hair feels afterwards. The full blown volume just adds to it, because my. thin hair is usually mousey, and this adds so much depth to my b hair.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
This is an amazing conditioner. First of all, the scent is to die for. I love the shampoo as well. It really conditions without weighing the hair down. Definitely recommend if volume is what you're after
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Not worth the price at all. It didn't do any thing for my hair and made it a mess. Would not really recommend it to anyone. Idk if it would work on other hair type but my hair is wavy, dry and fine.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I bought this on sale at Walgreens, but I am not overly impressed with this. I feel like it I use it anywhere near my roots it ends up using a film, and just a dirty feeling. I'll use the bottle up, but I won't be buying again.
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I just started using this conditioner. So far I've liked it. It makes my hair feel soft and smells good. As far as volume, I haven't noticed much difference in the volume of my hair and it is a little pricey for 8 fl oz.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Does this leave long hair tangle free and feeling soft?